Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E4 +1

Options
  • 24-06-2003 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

E4 timeshift plans July 14 launch
    10:39 BST, Tuesday 24th June 2003 -- by Neil Wilkes

E4's one-hour timeshift channel will launch on July 14, Digital Spy can confirm.

The station, which will broadcast the main E4 schedule but with a one hour delay, can currently be found testing on 11.565V.

E4 +1 will occupy channel 206 in the Sky EPG at launch. Delayed Big Brother Live will be the highlight of the first fortnight on air.

Announcing the launch, Dan Brooke, MD of 4 Channels, said: "E4's viewers are young and upmarket with busy lifestyles, so the launch of a second, time-shifted version will give them greater flexibility to catch their favourite shows."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

I wonder if we will be watch the UK version or if there will be an Irish version with opt outs during the ad breaks.

Will BB interactive be accessable from E4 +1?

Questions, questions, questions...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

Originally posted by ShaneOC
    I wonder if we will be watch the UK version or if there will be an Irish version with opt outs during the ad breaks.

Will BB interactive be accessable from E4 +1?

Questions, questions, questions...

I can't see them doing a +1 ROI version - ROI viewers will either get the UK version +1 or no +1 version at all!

Advertisement