Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sky digital user - ITV question?

Options
  • 23-06-2003 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello all,

I've just had Sky digital installed and having looked around the web for information on 'other channels' it would appear it is quite easy to tune ITV, C4, C5 in?

However, having just sifted through the posts on this site it would appear that you cannot receive these at all?

I'd imagine most most of you regulars must be fed up with this question but any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Hi there, welcome along

The quick answer is no.

The slightly longer answer it is not possible with a standard Irish subscription to Sky to view ITV, Channel 4 or five.

The sneaky answer is get an FTV card and swap between your subscription and FTV cards to watch ITV etc. Details are all available in the FAQ thread at the top of the satellite page as to how to do this.

HTH,

DMC.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Jimmyireland

Hooch

I have sent you an e-mail

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭-Wheeler-

I was just on to Sky sales and they claim that UTV & CH4 are now part of their ROI service as and from 12th of June. Can anyone else clarify this ?

Wheeler_1028

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Jimmyireland

News to me, I have never seen or heard of that one.

Advertisement