Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry bout this one ladies!

Options
  • 21-06-2003 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

GIRL'S DIARY

SUNDAY

Saw John today and he was acting really strangely.

I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a
    bit late so I thought that it might be that. The bar was really crowded and
    loud so suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk.

He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself. He hardly laughed, and
    didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying, like he was in
    his own little world. I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in. He hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but hejust half shook his head forlornly and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said that I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms round him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile.

He didn't follow me up however much later he did join me and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me.... that he had found someone else.

I cried myself to sleep.

BOY'S DIARY

SUNDAY

Ireland got hammered by England. Still got the ride though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Zer0^

u nosey prick :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

was posted before still great tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Sound accurate to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

WELL.....A good girlfriend woulda been watching the game with him....:)

/me woulda been watching it with her man..
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

And a Good BoyFriend wouldn't have cared about the Football
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

ah well, at least now she's parnoid so she'll be all over him for a while - good idea

Advertisement