Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interest in the N.B.A

Options
  • 20-06-2003 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Is there really a big interest in the N.B.A in Ireland.I have always been interested in basketball since a young age and i play alot for my school team(won an all-ireland)The only problem is that there is only one live game on Sky Sports a week during the regular season but they do cover th finals.Does anyone else think that they should show more??????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

they should show more. there isn't much else on at that time of night and they have 4 sports channels

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Well i'm not really that interested in it. I don't really like to play it, but watching it is alright. Well its alright like. I use to go and watch Neptune play all the time all time, and that was pretty good, but sometimes it seems to get a bit boring when watching it on the telly.

Advertisement