Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skate Shoes

Options
  • 19-06-2003 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

I’m a newbie to skateboarding etc etc

Can any one tell me where is the best places to get skate shoes? Seems like an easy question, well there’s a catch I need at least a size 13 and will probably need a 14. Everywhere I tried today (all of two places) only did up to size 12, I know Vans make bigger sizes because my current shoes are Vans (I got them in the US) but learning to ollie is slowly eating them and I badly need a new pair. So does anyone know anywhere in Dublin were I might get a big pair or will I just have to order online?

Also could this be God telling me that I am too tall for skateboarding and I’d be better of sticking to a less fun pass time?

Cheers for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

G1 are having a shoe sale at the moment. otherwise that Schu or whatever you call it place next door sell some skate shoes. there are a few places around, ramp N rail, Skate city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Cheers for the help, I went into G1 today and I'm sorted now, the guys who work in there are really cool.

Advertisement