Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Embaressing ? NOE !!! FUNNEH !!!!!

• 17-06-2003 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

so, heres my idea. Each of us post a pic of ourselves in a different thread each and let us all have a fap at it

however, the pic MUST be "odd", and not posed for if possible

/me starts eating my birthday cake
    mmmCake.jpg

have at you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I think I've got quite enough of me getting photoshopped, what with crossdressing, being in the Village people, being Hugh Grant, being the Spa who haxord me (personal fave), having my own planet and the final indignity of being an Ompa fucking Lompa.

So no, I don't think so Mr Shootin, with a cherry on top.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

If you want to GS :rolleyes: , but keep them all in one weird thread... this one :)

Be interesting to see someone 'shop up an image like that 0_o .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

[edit] banned until further notice, he's too much work [/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Originally posted by fisty
    [edit] banned until further notice, he's too much work [/edit]

irtehwin.jpg

Advertisement