Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wee Free Men -vs- THe Amazing Morris

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Don't you think it's a bit early to put Wee free men in a poll? I know I havan't had a chance to read it yet, I'd say plenty of others are in the same boat.

Morris was great though, apparently TP's idea of a children's novel is to replace the word "Piss" with the word "widdle". I could detect few other differences...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Where the co beastie !!1

it is a good book but not out in paper back yet and with the prices of hard back being soo silly a lot of people wont hav read it yet but then again i borrowed a friends copy and read ti in two days :)

Advertisement