Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Options
  • 15-06-2003 10:58pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've put Cult in as mod for the minute, he may be joined by another in future.

We need a charter and a rules guide as determined by everyone. (whats acceptible and what you want Cult to enforce).

so...um... go Cult! (or something :) )

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Congradulayteeons to CuLT and Soon To Be Announced!

May your reign be long and figfull, tyrannical and inspirational, humourous and tasting like a Refresher.

G'wan! And more pictures of Amz!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Good choice.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Heh, thanks :) . Temp Charter is up, comments/suggestions welcome :) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

CuLT for mod! looks like he'll put more work into this board than any1 else

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Congrats CuLT!

And no Mark no pics of me thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

:O

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

WP CuLT, you've finally got what you deserved m8 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Detonated Sauce

There are too many inside jokes/pics and this board has basicly turned into one where you just post each others faces onto a completely random pic, there needs to be more order. I don't even know who half these people are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

im the same tho sauce. i basically lurk in #boards.ie and pick up what I can

you'll find names and faces on www.boards.ie/nerds

tbh tho if you want to post work of people not in the know then im sure thats ok too

theres nothing on the charter that prohibits you from doing work on NON boards.ie members (correct ??)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Absolutely. However, random people you know wouldn't be the best idea :) .

I think I know what you mean though, go for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement