Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rollerblades?

Options
  • 14-06-2003 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but meh...

I'm after signing up for an inline hockey team in college but as you can guess I need a pair of inline skates. The pair I have are fairly crap at this stage and are gone too small for me.

Was wondering where is the best place to look for a good pair of blades and what makes should I be looking for?

Also what other equipment would you recommend I get, besides knee and elbow pads etc?

Thanks in advance!

A.M
    x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Try Skate City in Temple Bar.
    Just beside central bank.

Can't advise on makes or any of that, but I'm sure they'll be more than able to.

Get yourself wrist guards, forget about everything else, there's nothing worse than stingy cuts on the wrist/hands! :ninja:

Depends how comfortable you are. I find all the padding restricts my movement when I'm skating but a helmet never goes astray - unless it's warm because then it gets far too hot, far too fast!

Advertisement