Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digibox is dying

Options
  • 13-06-2003 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

I have the Grundig box its about 4 years old (to me could have been 2nd hand) its the 3rd one i got from Sky and all 3 were same box and all pieces of crap.

I need a new one and my bro has a panasonic one and has been cut off SKy i would like that one.

How can i get it working it says incorrect card if i try my new card or my old one.

I havent rang Sky yet as i imagine they will charge me for a new box.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

If you have a Sky sub just ring them up and give them details of your new box.If they ask just tell them you bought box from ad in paper .It is not there concern where box came from .It is possible to get your old box replaced for 115 euro from sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thanks ,no way im buying one when they free with installation.

Will ring em and see if they let me use panasonic.

kdjac

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

You shouldn't have any problems. Just ring them and tell them you've changed your box coz previous one was faulty. I doubt if you'll be asked how you got it. They'll not force you to buy a new one.

Advertisement