Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tabs for radiohead sulk

Options
  • 13-06-2003 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

anyone have the tabs for radio head sulk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Linky

The intro's right, cos it's the same as the one in The Bends tab-book. Rest is probably right.

Play much Radiohead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

fraid I'm only beginning learning the guitar at the moment, I only know the easy chords. I always thought that I'd never be able to play a radiohead song but someone told me sulk was one of the easier ones so I thought I'd give it a bash.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

bulletproof on accoustic is also an extremly easy song to play.

tis the singing along that i have problems with....screws up my rhythm as i always get caught at the pause just before he sings "BulletProof" and also i cant do the high pitched stuff.

actually thats the hardest thing about learning guitar that i have guys...its the singing along because i have a crap voice it screws me up all the time but i find that if i dont sing along i get bored with learning songs quicker...any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

I was told to concentrate on the playing and the rhythm first, then when you have that good, just drop in occasional words or even consanants, then after a while drop in more words.

I haven't even tried singing along yet I have enough trouble trying to play the songs at the moment!

Advertisement