Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying guitars online from the US or Europe

Options
  • 13-06-2003 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering if you buy guitars online from the US or Europe, how are they shipped?. Is there any chance they would arrive damaged? Is there the option of buying a hard case and getting them shipped in the hard case?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

hey man...i recently bought a gibson sg from www.guitartrader.com and it cost $117 to ship over here...when it got here there was 21% customs tax on it but considering it was in a half price sale i got it for €750 so still a bargain!! when i got it out of the box it was still in tune!!!! maybe im lucky or maybe this is the way everytime but i wouldnt hesitate in buying from outside the country again!!! C

Advertisement