Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E4 problem

Options
  • 11-06-2003 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Anybody having a prtoblem with E4 tonight, I have'No Satellite signal being recieved' sign comming up on my Irish sub card, it does'nt appear to be happening anywhere else

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I'm not near the TV Robert, manually try the frequency 11565 V 27500 2/3 and also see if you can see Phoenix CNE on EPG 805 and Bloomberg on 504 (same TP).

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

Originally posted by DMC
    I'm not near the TV Robert, manually try the frequency 11565 V 27500 2/3 and also see if you can see Phoenix CNE on EPG 805 and Bloomberg on 504 (same TP).

No, those channels have disappeared as well and the same notice comes up trying to tune them manually

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Tuesday night, I think there was a "glitch" and most of the Flextech "UK TV" went off air. UK gold and UK GOLD+1 came back first, but UK Gold2 (which briefly showed UK Horizons), UK Drama and UK History off longer. First I've seen that happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

Originally posted by robert muldoon
    Anybody having a prtoblem with E4 tonight, I have'No Satellite signal being recieved' sign comming up on my Irish sub card, it does'nt appear to be happening anywhere else

This is a very common problem, probobly happens with RTE also, some digiboxes have problems having the low band channels or ones on 2D. My guess is that you need a new LNB.

Advertisement