Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky plus

Options
  • 12-12-2001 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hello out there I am new to this forum, my question is does anyone out there know if ther are plans to have sky plus available in the republic of ireland (you know what i mean the system with the 40gb harddrive recorder) because it sounds really cool. if so does any body know how much it is going to cost??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

this q moved from noobie faq

ShaneOC on this forum has one brought in from England-but as the service is not available yet in ROI-he has told us that the record functionality has not been activated yet.
    He does have the DOLBY DIGITAL 5.1 sound from it-unavailable from ordinary digiboxes.
    I'm sure the man himself will add to this .
    I think it will be available here next year???
    mm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

As madman has stated, I have the Sky + box which I brought over from England. Sky have said that it will be available here in early 2002. The box cost £300 Stg, so I suppose it will be a similar price when it's released here.

Advertisement