Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMA formula question

Options
  • 26-10-2023 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi folks,

I have 2 week old baby boy. Very good baby, thriving but gassy and fussy of late. Doing all the usuals tricks, leg cycling, infacol, burping techniques, drops of water in bottle etc., all helping but still retaining burps and gets relief from farting. Bottlefeeding only using SMA Pro. My nurse and GP suggested changing to SMA Comfort Advanced. Can’t find it in any supermarket/pharmacy except online and it’s a fortune with postage.

I think SMA have changed their product line range and I’m asking those with more experience than myself, is the SMA comfort range (yellow writing on the tin with yellow arch around , says it’s ‘easy to digest’) the same as the new silver tin that just says ‘SMA Advanced easy to digest’?

when I read this back, it seems like I have answered my own question but as a newbie, I just want to check before I but in and change to a new formula.

thanks in advance.

Advertisement