Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookie Dialog Blocking Access to Adverts.ie

Options
  • 17-11-2020 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

I load adverts.ie and get cookie dialog in centre of screen. When I click Cookie Settting to set my cookies, the bottom of this dialog goes below the bottom of my browser window even when fully scrolled to the bottom.

So I can't save or dismiss the dialog and can't use the site.

Any ideas what I could do to fix this?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Heighway61 wrote: »
    I load adverts.ie and get cookie dialog in centre of screen. When I click Cookie Settting to set my cookies, the bottom of this dialog goes below the bottom of my browser window even when fully scrolled to the bottom.

So I can't save or dismiss the dialog and can't use the site.

Any ideas what I could do to fix this?

Contact Adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

What's adverts.ie email contact? Have a problem accessing their site. I'm not on facebook or twitter.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement