Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Kerosene Boiler : need manual trigger most of the time

• 25-09-2020 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭ kevincork

I had a issue with the boiler as most of the time I was turning on (for the hot water) I had to go manually on the shield and turn in on.

I had the boiler serviced a few month ago, and all was fine,
    I went in France for 5 weeks , and a soon as I came back same issue again :

Some time turning on the heating (just the water tank) from the house won't do anything, unless I'll go outside and fire it myself with the small button.

Any idea what's going on ? would that have anything to do with the temperature preps? (I'm used to very hot shower...)
    I don't really understand why it would work one day and not the other day, preps the weather but it's quite annoying to go outside nearly every day.

Advertisement