Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbour Dog Barking

Options
  • 15-02-2019 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Renting a house in a estate since November. The house was unoccupied for a few years before me moved in. The next door neighbour has 2 dogs who are constantly barking 24/7. My bedroom is at the back overlooking their garden. His barking is getting worse and over the past week he seems to be crying on and off. The only time he is taking indoors is when its really cold or stormy. The dog is effecting our sleep and my 3 year old daughters sleep.

I am planning on knocking later on but what way should I approach things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

dmcguq10 wrote: »
    Renting a house in a estate since November. The house was unoccupied for a few years before me moved in. The next door neighbour has 2 dogs who are constantly barking 24/7. My bedroom is at the back overlooking their garden. His barking is getting worse and over the past week he seems to be crying on and off. The only time he is taking indoors is when its really cold or stormy. The dog is effecting our sleep and my 3 year old daughters sleep.

I am planning on knocking later on but what way should I approach things?

Say, hello neighbor, your dog seems to be barking a lot at night and it's affecting mine and my kids sleep, can you do something about it?

Advertisement