Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Fanatec clubsport V3 inverted pedals

• 10-02-2017 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Fanatec have released a new set of pedals, basically an upgrade for their V3 clubsports that inverts the clutch and brake pedals along with all the bells and whistles available for the standard V3 like the damper kit.

It's a whopping €600 (not inc shipping) but it does look like a serious bit of kit.

I have a fanatec CSR pedals which were the budget option years ago. They came with a load cell and I put the inversion kit on them. While the load cell was an improvement over the normal pedals it had problems, mainly that the pedals didn't do a whole lot until it hit the load cell. The new pedal sets seem to fix that problem, even the budget option seems to have a pedal that gets progressively stiffer.

I don't see any reviews, I hadn't heard anything about the pedals, they just seem to have appeared unannounced.

The obvious concern would be the rigidity of the new support, what kind of flex it will have and whether it will fit into standard rigs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,070 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

240 off now with black friday, https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/clubsport-pedals-v3-inverted-eu.html

402.03 including delivery.

The Black Friday Deals are only available from the 24th of November 09:00 CET until Cyber Monday 27th of November 2017 09:00 CET on our Webshop.

ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted
    Offer 1/4: ClubSport Pedals V3inverted for 599,95€ 359,95€
    Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor.
    Pedal plates adjustable in horizontal and vertical position, distance, and angle.
    Alternative D-shaped pedal plates.
    Vibration motors on the gas and brake pedal.
    RJ12 wheel base connection, USB connectivity (allowing operation with any other racing wheel brand as a second device on PC), and handbrake port.

Advertisement