Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview preperation - Low level java

Options
  • 14-01-2015 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I'm preparing for an interview that is for an Android role. The role is more low-level oriented than UI. For example, socket connections over Bluetooth/WiFi etc.

With this in mind I am trying to collate a list of exercises that would be useful. No necessarily in Android but just challenges on structures, bit manipulation, TLV, byte conversion to types etc.

Any links would be much appreciated. Or even the magic search terms for Google or any questions you can think of yourselves. :D

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

techguy wrote: »
    Hey Folks,

I'm preparing for an interview that is for an Android role. The role is more low-level oriented than UI. For example, socket connections over Bluetooth/WiFi etc.

With this in mind I am trying to collate a list of exercises that would be useful. No necessarily in Android but just challenges on structures, bit manipulation, TLV, byte conversion to types etc.

Any links would be much appreciated. Or even the magic search terms for Google or any questions you can think of yourselves. :D

Thanks

Google: cracking the coding interview.

Fairly intense book!

Advertisement