Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fp private league boards

Options
  • 06-12-2014 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if boards have a private league my first year playing doing rather well 19k in ireland. If you could let me know if there is a league and if so please message me the code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

declan2693 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if boards have a private league my first year playing doing rather well 19k in ireland. If you could let me know if there is a league and if so please message me the code

Can't imagine that you will be allowed join any paid league at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Can't imagine that you will be allowed join any paid league at this stage.

No not paid one just regular one

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

declan2693 wrote: »

Aim higher! I'm 2300 in Ireland and haven't done well imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

jimmii wrote: »
    Aim higher! I'm 2300 in Ireland and haven't done well imo.

It's his first year playing though. Not seasoned grizzled veterans like us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I am 9th in my country....but my country is Iraq.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I am 9th in my country....but my country is Iraq.

Central African Republic used to be unreal FPL players back in the day! How many are there playing from Iraq!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

19k in Ireland would have you in about 200 place in the FSA free league, I'm sure nobody would object to you joining but most leagues are shut down to entries much earlier in the year.

Advertisement