Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview soon.... few questions:-)

Options
  • 19-07-2013 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hey guys.

So after a 11 month wait I finally get a date for the interview:D, I have only a few days left to prepare, and am just wondering do they still ask the questions I read about like

1, About yourself/Hobbies
    2, Team Work.
    3, difficuilt situation.
    4, What have you done for your community.
    5, college/School

Anyone else asked something different at an interview recently?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭DustyMan

Hey guys.

So after a 11 month wait I finally get a date for the interview:D, I have only a few days left to prepare, and am just wondering do they still ask the questions I read about like

1, About yourself/Hobbies
    2, Team Work.
    3, difficuilt situation.
    4, What have you done for your community.
    5, college/School

Anyone else asked something different at an interview recently?

Thanks

Yes all of the above, and 'What can you bring to AGS?' i.e as your role as a GR.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭thesamster

Doing interview this week in limerick anyone else going down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Marshall987

Hey how's things

Ya I have mine in limerick aswell. What day have you yours:-)

Thursday . Waiting a long time like yourself hope it goes well don't want to start again

thesamster wrote: »
    Thursday . Waiting a long time like yourself hope it goes well don't want to start again

Mine is tomorrow:-o I'm sure we will be fine tho, waiting another year if we don't get it would be torture!

• Advertisement

Good luck with it. Let us know what it's like all the best

Hey Marshall just wondering how you got on today, was it tough going ?

Hey Marshall just wondering how you got on today, was it tough going ?

Hey got on grand no. I was happy with all the questions and could answer them all without hesitation. So I hope now that I'm gonna get good news.

Told it would be approx 2-6 weeks before I'd know the result.

Well it's over now. Back to the waiting game I have it all in front of me tomorrow . How many interviewers are in the room with you

Well it's over now. Back to the waiting game I have it all in front of me tomorrow . How many interviewers are in the room with you

Ah you'll be grand. There is two in the room interviewing you. It will only last about 20 minutes.

• Advertisement

Interview went well had a lot of experience from the defence forces and I have volunteered on different things over the last number of years. Written report was ok left 1or2 unfinished so I don't know here's hoping :confused:

Interview went well had a lot of experience from the defence forces and I have volunteered on different things over the last number of years. Written report was ok left 1or2 unfinished so I don't know here's hoping :confused:

Ya all the lads I talked to there said they got on well in the interview,
    As for me on the written I finished with about a second to spare. A few others didn't get finished.

But I have read on here before of people not finishing and still getting through so I wouldn't worry bout that.

Did they tell you 2-6 week wait aswell?

Ya two weeks or more . I heard it takes about 10 working days . The interview was grand it was more like a chat about everything I've done . For anyone with a interview coming up it's not as bad as ye might think .

Advertisement