Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wreck It Ralph!/Fix It Felix jr. Game

Options
  • 10-06-2012 10:25pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Here is the link to the game featuring in the upcoming Disney film!

Not sure if this qualifies as emulation.....

Fix It Felix jr!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ugh, the hit-boxes on the birds are liberal to say the least :(

Not bad for a promotional flash game, though. I wonder is there a kill screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

36'500 on first go.

Can you "beat" a level? Only got around 5 stories up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ugh, the hit-boxes on the birds are liberal to say the least :(

Not bad for a promotional flash game, though. I wonder is there a kill screen?

Damn hit boxes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Just watched the trailer , So disney bought the film rights to street fighter then?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Just watched the trailer , So disney bought the film rights to street fighter then?
    I wouldn't bet on it.

I'd say it's a similar-but-nicer arrangement like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit (i.e. our IPs have to have decent screentime and be in-character)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭a5y

Of course!
    Because what the world needs now is another Street Fighter film, right?
    :rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

a5y wrote: »
    Of course!
    Because what the world needs now is another Street Fighter film, right?
    :rolleyes::D

But...there only ever was one Street Fighter 2 film...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfMrYWJh3EeTAsfu11699kVfll-Dd4Xl7P2xLgZE158CCnWdQm6a9Ogf_q

The sh1te below, doesn't qualify as a film, yet alone an SF2 one...

500full.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,564 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Just watched the trailer...looks like we may be in for a, dare I say it, good videogame film?!

Anyone up for an Arcade and Retro class trip to see it in November? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Oh goody, an outing!
    Reminds me of going to the Lambert Puppet Theatre back in '78....

Things to pack....
    Half melted Snickers....
    Crushed Tayto....
    Bottle of dilute orange in a bottle, poorly sealed and so will soak everything else in bag...
    Cheese Sandwich wrapped in paper off of bread, cheese is an Easi Single, naturally....

Advertisement