Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Application Project For Free

Options
  • 15-04-2011 5:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi,

I am a Java/JEE software developer that is looking to take up Android development in my spare time.
    I'd be interested in hearing any ideas for applications from people that I can possibly work on and develop for free.

I have one or two ideas of applications that I could work on myself, but I'd be interested in hearing ideas from other more creative/inventive folk.

I am only interested in advancing my learning in this area, so would like to work on an interesting project.

All ideas welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

My final year project for college was supposed to be an app rating system that gives the app a danger rating depending on what it was accessing on the device. Im not good at programming in general but maybe you could give it a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Do something graphical using OpenGL. This is worth learning because it's not android specific. WebGL is based on the same API, and will be ubiquitous on desktop/mobile in future.

Do a simple game, or a live wallpaper maybe?

Advertisement