Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safari scrollbar disappearing

Options
  • 26-03-2011 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

Hey people,

Started happening to me today but every now and then when I load a web page and it finishes downloading all of its contents the scroll bar on my right doesn't show . And I know there's meant to be one as the page is too short :P

It's even after happening when I pressed 'New Thread' on this forum and it happened when I was watching a video on youtube
    I'm on 10.6.7 with the latest build of safari

Anyone else in my boat?

Note: To submit this thread I had to use the tab button to get to the bottom of the page so it definitely downloads the whole web page

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Have you tried restarting Safari?

Advertisement