Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone application development

Options
  • 21-02-2011 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm looking for a company that creates iPhone applications.

Something with standard RSS feeds, GPS locator, possibly real time EDI.. Nothing too fancy.

We've only received one quote thus far, being extremely overpriced for what's involved in it's making.

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who can do this? It doesn't seem that there's a whole lot of companies out there that do this.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Nmooney90 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a company that creates iPhone applications.

Something with standard RSS feeds, GPS locator, possibly real time EDI.. Nothing too fancy.

We've only received one quote thus far, being extremely overpriced for what's involved in it's making.

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who can do this? It doesn't seem that there's a whole lot of companies out there that do this.

Thanks in advance.

i know a few companies who do them but i have a feeling they will all be too expensive for you, unless you were quoted an astronomical price - you will be looking at 4-5 figures for a well built iphone app...

Advertisement