Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there such thing as a positive conspiracy theory?

Options
  • 17-02-2011 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭

Just asking if there are any positive cons.
    Everything seems really sinister and evil.
    Even if all these theories prove to be true would it improve things or would it just mean that those evil forces can be more open about there evil plans.

Its seems that the most CTers can hope for is to have the satisfaction of saying i told you so to those who didnt believe them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

seannash wrote: »
    Even if all these theories prove to be true would it improve things or would it just mean that those evil forces can be more open about there evil plans.

Its seems that the most CTers can hope for is to have the satisfaction of saying i told you so to those who didnt believe them

Depends on whose side you are on. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

seannash wrote: »

So what your saying is for example that I'd want my child to develop autism after they've been vaccinated so I could say "I told you so"?

I wouldn't by the way, for obvious reasons.

I don't understand how you'd think that if Mossad carried out 9-11 rather than Al Qaeda it is a more sinister proposition.

What the US has done in Iraq who had nothing to do with 9-11 and never had any WMD is just as evil and sinister as any conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,398 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thread Split and posts moved to new thread. Stay as on-topic as possible please. If you feel a discussion is forming about a CT in particular, please feel free to start a new thread or PM a mod and we can move the posts to a new thread

Advertisement