Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Martin Limerick

Options
  • 23-09-2010 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

Anyone been to this guy is he good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭miss tickle

V. good, best I have seen !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Coco Monster

Hi shellydrum.
    I went to see Peter in November. I really enjoyed my reading. He reads month by month, so it's easier to remember things. He reads cards and then ur palm to verify certain things. I can't tell u how accurate he is yet as most of my predictions are from this month onwards. The only thing he predicted for December came to fruition. He predicted I'd receive some unexpected money, which I did, not much but it happened and he said it wouldn't be much! (It wasn't Christmas present money either!)
    A lot of the predictions are things I didn't even think about so I don't think I was twisting his words to suit what I wanted to hear if u understand what I mean.
    Over all it was an enjoyable experience and worth the visit. He is a very nice guy who will put u at total ease.
    Let me know what u think if u do decide to visit him. Best of luck x

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭leblanc

Err, dont ask me how but I went to see Peter for a reading. Not one single thing he told me has happened. Not one and I was in there for over an hour. Lovely guy and very nice to chat to but......

Advertisement