Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomodation in All Hallows College?

Options
  • 21-08-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

sorry if this thread should be located somewhere else, but I seen an ad for accomodation in All Hallows College in Drumcondra. Doesn't seem to be too far from St. Pats which is where I'm hoping to go..

Anyone have any experience of the place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭fearbainne

Why not go on campus at Pat's?!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

E-mail the students union of St. Pats and they will send you a list of off-campus accomodation - digs etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

E-mail the students union of St. Pats and they will send you a list of off-campus accomodation - digs etc.

+1 SU's of college's only let a certain standard advertise within them, usually one you can feel safe trusting.

http://stpatssu.org/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=21

thers the accomodation list on the su website, but id highly advise the campus on Pat's to all first years, its a must!!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Thanks a million for all your help! Just looking at my options incase I don't get campus..

• Advertisement

Thanks a million for all your help! Just looking at my options incase I don't get campus..

When your applying for campus send a letter along with it saying that your parents are really worried about you moving to the big city so it'd put them at ease if you wer on campus because it's safe and all this crap and you'll get it, me and a few mates done it last year and we all got it!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

fearbainne wrote: »
    When your applying for campus send a letter along with it saying that your parents are really worried about you moving to the big city so it'd put them at ease if you wer on campus because it's safe and all this crap and you'll get it, me and a few mates done it last year and we all got it!:)

thanks for your advice :)

thanks for your advice :)

no probs, but anyways regardin your original q! a mate of mine was an RA down in All Hallow's and he said its great accomodation, clean and all that and there canten is meant to be unreal!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

All Hallows wouldn't be the worst option in the world, OP, but you might find it a bit ... churchy! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cathyc1991

Hey is there many st pats 1st years going to All Hallows accomodation? Havent been lucky enough to get on Pats campus so am thinking of trying there but would i be a bit cut of from everyone? Also are there many people that didnt get Pats campus on their first year and still found it easy to make friends from Pats?

• Advertisement
Advertisement