Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro stuff that was on the attic

Options
  • 15-05-2010 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

My parents are going to clean up their attic, so I said I better get any of my old stuff that was there in case it got binned.
    Here's what I got, and I suppose it constitutes a retro-gaming collection of sorts (click the thumbs for bigger pic):
    15052010328.th.jpg
    15052010329.th.jpg
    15052010330.th.jpg
    15052010331.th.jpg
    15052010332.th.jpg
    15052010333.th.jpg
    15052010334.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Nice!

If you don't want that copy of Gunstar Heroes, give me a shout :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Was up in my attic a while ago and seen this laptop I suppose you could call it..the size of a small coffee table and the weight of a block:pac:

Mam went and sold the snes,playstation one,gameboy and the nes a few months ago!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

If I decide to get rid of it you're top of the list !!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

storm2811 wrote: »
    Mam went and sold the snes,playstation one,gameboy and the nes a few months ago!:(

Heh, if she sold them on ebay Ireland someone here probably owns them now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

storm2811 wrote: »
    Ouch,sell some of her jewelery and tell her ye're even:pac:

• Advertisement

Ouch,sell some of her jewelery and tell her ye're even:pac:

Ha yeah:pac:

I hadn't used them in ages but just couldn't bring myself to get rid of em,then one day I come in and they're gone
    The sly witch:pac:
    Doing a "spring clean"...

Mam went and sold the snes,playstation one,gameboy and the nes a few months ago
    At least they went elsewhere - if I hadn't been told of the impending attic clearout they would end up in a skip !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

PS1 and G Con 45, do want,

If I do decide to get shot of them y'all will be the first to know, but for now I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with them.

TBH - too busy being pissed off about the bloody ash cloud - supposed to fly to Lanzarote for a week for family holiday tomorrow at 2.15 PM.
    Latest report is "2030 hours local - Saturday 15th May 2010: Donegal, Sligo and Ireland West (Knock) open until 0700 hours local, Sunday 16th May 2010. All other airports open until at least 1300 hours local."

deadl0ck wrote: »
    At least they went elsewhere - if I hadn't been told of the impending attic clearout they would end up in a skip !

The skip?!
    Such a cruel fate:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah my mam is away right now, Dont think she'll be getting back on time haha

Well could i put my name down for Thunder Force IV & Another World if you decide to sell them :D that PS1 bundle too please! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Damn it, I wanted the ps1 bundle (particularly arcade stick), but thought I'm not well established enough and it was being cheeky!

Grrr, next time, next time! *waves fist*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Well we have a way of settling these things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

A mate of mine lost his MegaDrive and Playstation to his ma doing a clearout of the attic. He told her to keep the Megadrive and the PSX could go but she got rid of both. They went to a disabled kid a few doors down the road. Doubtful he'd play it though. I still have his Pete Sampras Tennis, Mega Bomberman and Earthworm Jim 2 I borrowed about 12 years ago :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭invinciblePRSTV

There's a Spectrum & Commodore collection in my Mums attic, what model machines i don't know but they were the very first games machines i ever owned. I haven't played either in at least 15+ years, They were hand me downs from older relatives back in the day. Good fun and all but quickly got forgotten about when 16 bit console fever hit my house! i keep on meaning to bring them down and set them up but meh.

Advertisement