Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mammoth Train - Dentarg.

Options
  • 28-03-2010 8:04pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Was just hanging around Org when I witnessed this Mammoth Train!

I think it's these sorts of random occurences that make WOW such a great game.

http://www.xfire.com/video/261c2b/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

hehe, reminded me of my guilds raid on OG all dressed as gnomes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Still, nice to know people sometimes take a few minutes out of their miserable WoW existance to band together for a little fun, though there is far more fun things one can do :cool:
    Its just a shame that this is something that is rarely seen. Most people arent willing to spend 10 minutes doing something that is fun, as it means they arent grinding for epics. Similar with Blizzards attempts at making fun events. The Zombie thing that happened a while back, and people were bitching and moaning for weeks as they werent able to run instanes for a few hours. It just seems like the community has lost something, and cant be bothered even trying to get it bacl.

Anyway, dont mind me, i'm just a jaded ex-wow player. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Was one in Dalaran on Khadgar recently

Cythor yells MAMMOTH PARAAAAAADE!!!!

Advertisement