Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIST OF GP'S IN DUBLIN 15

Options
  • 05-01-2010 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

Hello, I'm changing my G.P.

I need a list of all of the GP's in the D15 area and if possible your views on each.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Try in these threads Here or Here suey, they might be of use. My doctor is great, but not in D15!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I used to be with Dr. Sanfey in Huntstown but he retired. Got transferred to the medical clinic in Huntstown and find its super.

Only problem is there is only female GP's there, but I've went there with 'male problems' and they have been great so would really recommend there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Can only comment on my drs who are Riverside medical centre, <snip>
    The whole family is with them they have good gps and a range of other medical professional all under the one roof and we've been with them 10 years and are very happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/maps/

Go here and type in your address, then click on services and then GP's. It will bring up a list of GP's in your area!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/maps/

Go here and type in your address, then click on services and then GP's. It will bring up a list of GP's in your area!
    Thats pretty good!

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Oakland Clinic, Dr Tor Kohistani in Tyrrelstown is really worth it. Really good doctor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

Parkes Medical Centre, Carpenterstown Road - terrific - with them for years. Super for children's illnesses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

Dr. Calvo in Blanch village (beside chartbusters), nicest man ever, so welcoming and actually listens to his patients. <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Hi
    I'm changing my Plumber

I need a list of all of the Plumbers in the D15 area and if possible your views on each.

Why are posts for Doctor and Dentist's and other such professionals allowed on this forum? Ask the same for a regular tradeperson and the post is locked down.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm changing my Plumber

I need a list of all of the Plumbers in the D15 area and if possible your views on each.

Why are posts for Doctor and Dentist's and other such professionals allowed on this forum? Ask the same for a regular tradeperson and the post is locked down.

Because every time such a thread has been started we've had people shilling and spamming all over it. However we have also closed/deleted medical professionals threads for exactly the same reason in the past. We'd have no problem with someone asking for a recommendation for a plumber and you or another regular mentioning someone. However the problem arises because those threads seem to attract 1-post wonders like flies to sh*t pimping their businesses and looking for a bit of free advertising. In addition, Boards has a strict policy of not allowing phone numbers be posted, and invariably plumbers, painters, etc. don't have a premises you can visit them at, so a contact number must be posted, whereas a doctor will have a surgery that people can visit.

Hopefully that answers your question sufficiently so we can get back on-topic now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Post 4 has a phone number in it.

I second what is said in that post though. Riverside is a good medical centre with good doctors, nurses, phisio's and dentists. I went to the dentist there for the fisrt time last week and ive a bit of a phobia about dentists but it was the first time i didnt get any pain from getting a filling. It may be that he was good or the other ones ive been to were brutal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Maribelle

Thanks for this! Very cool!

Advertisement