Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meaningful Tattoos

Options
  • 28-08-2009 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I'd really love to get a tattoo but I've decided not to rush into getting one, instead I'm going to wait until something meaningful happens in my life and then get a tattoo to represent it (maybe birth of a child, getting married........)

I'm just wondering have any of you guys got tattoos that really mean something special to you? What is it? Also post pics of your tattoo if at all possible!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

pfffft, all of mine (bar the OH's name) aren't what you'd call "meaningful".

i got them because they're something that i love generally (games/manga etc.) not to represent some earth-shattering occurence that happened to me; i love ink too much to wait for something like that!

sure, if you're about to get married/have a baby, whatever, get something to commermorate that, but if you have a vague idea in mind that doesn't have a great deal of meaning behind it other than you like the design, i'd say go for it.

obviously, think about it for a while, it is going to be permanently on your body after all, but you don't have to have a big miami ink sob story behind it! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

4 random ones and 1 for my daughter. They dont all have to have meanings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 millnc30

Here is a pic of my first tatt:Dand only 1,have the next 3 planned;)Anyway mine means alot to me,but its personal:rolleyes:
    [IMG][/img]Germanyjuly09021.jpg

Advertisement