Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to rent in Dub

Options
  • 10-05-2009 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi All, I'm looking at renting somewhere within 15 mins walk of stephens green. Budget would be around 1,200 euro per month. Ideally a 2 bed, but would consider a 1 bed. Can anyone recommend an area/apartment block? I have been looking at lower rathmines/ranelagh/ballsbridge area. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hi,
    Ballsbridge is a nice area, very close to Stephens Green, dart is just a few mins away and shopping centres and restaurants close by too. Are you looking for a swanky apartment or a cheap as chips bedsit type place?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭SomeDude

Hi, I'd be looking for the best place i could get for around 1200. I would like a decent amount of space, a bedsit/studio would be too small. I would need a parking space and would like to be within walking distance of stephens green area (15 mins or so). I was looking at the mespil apartments beside the burlington, they're in a great location but the standard and size of them seems to vary hugely...

Advertisement