Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(PS3) WTF is up with the servers

Options
  • 19-02-2009 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me or over the last few days the EA servers seem to be screwed? Can't get a match online without "This session is over" or what it says, man is it a pain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Sounds like a regular thing for me! :( Thats with NAT2, sigh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

They're a joke this week. Its affecting the 360 aswell.

I've been winning ranked games in the last five mins, and the connection is suddenly lost. Without the other guy pausing, we are both dumped back to the arena, and when I look at my record its like the game never happened.

It's happened 3 times this week, I've been winning games 3-0, 4-0, and 7-0, and I never got credited with those wins. Bit of a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Worse thing is when the games start jumping throughout the whole match, that's fecking annoying as f**k.

Advertisement