Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Untitled Light

Options
  • 27-05-2007 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am new to this fourm on boards and I am not what people would call a writer, but I wrote something the other day and to be honest even I dont know what it means or what it would be called in writer terms, some said prose? Would like opinions if thats ok but please bare in mind I know very little to nothing about writing. :)

Untitled Light

The creative side of life is not to be sojourn with the spirit. It is within this life of creation that the spirit will concieve the achievements of acknowledgements of spirit. Nor shall the spirit be sojourn with the acknowledgements of life without the creative creator of life everlasting.

Be curious to know both as life will exist with both in mind. Beware of self and self others who create self in its entirety and not on alone basis only. Creativity is not essential to life but life essential to creativity and beyond this is the light of God and its creations of which you and all are.

Advertisement