Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPT 400 game

Options
  • 05-06-2006 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Any reports or results from it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭tacker

I went out in 9th and left when down to 6.Mel Judah had a big stack at the time.Top 18 got money.15k 1st prize

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Erm, Mel Judah did not play the 400 game. you mean 300?

Shorstack/Mike Lacey, took 16th place and I duely followed in 14th, didn't enjoy the tourney at all tbh.

They changed the structure from 30 mins to 40 mins then back to 30 mins.

Av. stack was around 6 bb. towards the end, reminiscent of a tribeca speed cra p shoot, all in all in all in allin......

I think the last flop I saw was when we were down to 36 players. After that, flops were non - existent....

I can safely say, I despise tournament poker.

my bad.
    Who was the English man around 60 with glasses?It did turn into a crap shoot.The small stacks folded everything untill their last blind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

poker europa guy, cant remember his name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

nicnicnic wrote:
    poker europa guy, cant remember his name

Nicky from poker Europa pushed blind UTg for about 9 BBs. I isolate with Kings. He turns over Q-4o. Q on flop. Q on Turn.

Later he doubled me up when I reraised all-in with A-J and he called e with K-5 becuase he was expecting me to turn over 8-3o.

Great advertisement for tournament poker.

He's a very nice man though. :)

• Advertisement

i was at your table when that happened.mad stuff

Advertisement