Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any daoc/everquest/runescape/knights online players?

Options
  • 14-08-2004 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

tell me if u play any of the games i mentioned in title

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I've just started on Runescape, my first ever multiplayer RPG, got a few of the free quests done, will play a little more before I decide if I have time to reg or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

u can have my combat 88 skill total 1110 fishing 79 woodcutt 74 quest points 94 character maybe.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

Daoc 50 ranger on excal called fianno

Really? Certainly beats hours down at the mines trying raise my smithing levels anyway :p Seriously though, are you quitting or something?

hmm i could sell this account on ebay for at least 200 dollars i dunno... ya i quit cuz i got hacked while i had 500m cash and over 100m in items, dat just sucked , all my months of staking gone, i was the best player in ireland i think, ive searched all forums and talked to lotsa people and theres not many high irish lvls like me, and to the guy who wrote in dat he had a lvl 50 ranger in daoc, dats cooli have a lvl 40 champion lvl 33 bard and 22 stealther

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Cows With Guns

Played daoc for over a year, at the start when things were alot simpler.. had a 50 thane/50 skald on prydwen.. Quit when i noticed how many retards played the game.

lol i liked it for one thing, killin brits lol, hibernia rocked, i took on da 2 other realms in ma packs of fellow brit haters lol

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

I played EQ for 4 years, had a 65 Druid with 150 odd AA's and FT15, quit when I tired of the constant cycle of boring repetetive gameplay.

hmm i could sell this account on ebay for at least 200 dollars i dunno... ya i quit cuz i got hacked while i had 500m cash and over 100m in items, dat just sucked , all my months of staking gone, i was the best player in ireland i think, ive searched all forums and talked to lotsa people and theres not many high irish lvls like me, and to the guy who wrote in dat he had a lvl 50 ranger in daoc, dats cooli have a lvl 40 champion lvl 33 bard and 22 stealther

Well I got a promise for some free gold in a 'Secret Zone', I got led to this small monastery and was told to take the Wine of Zamorak to get my reward. Once I took it, I was set upon by hordes of monks and killed, leaving my items (incl. 7000 gold and some quest items) to be taken!

I'll take a 1 million of that cash though if you still have it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Taen lvl50 RR5l8 Mercenary <Guardians of Light> Excalibur

Is my Main .. know quite a few irl friends who play DAoC as well on excal .. some hib and some alb.

• Advertisement

i was in ilfirin arda in hibernia on exc, rvr owns really, i quit teh game after i got the 2 expansions and they didnt work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4 omar21cu

I play KO, am lvl 83, if anyone need help i will be glad to help

Advertisement