Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Lucyfur wrote: »
    and even a vegetarian :cool:
    Well, hold on now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Well, hold on now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

giggle i was thinking that

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

No luck with this interview either.Nothing lined up for the summer and feel quite unemployable right now.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Acoshla wrote: »
    We'll have most of the same but no children, I'd take the alcoholics over the children (which is good considering one of them will be at my table :rolleyes:)

We will have almost as many children as adults :D:D:D Can't. Freaking. Wait. LOVE the kids that are coming. Awesome doesn't even begin to describe them:D We're having the reception about 10 metres from the beach and right beside the pool and I'm gonna put together little party bags with games and toys. And we're having a beach party the following day. I may or may not be more excited about that:D And I'm going swimming in my wedding dress:D:D:D IN THE SEA:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

We will have almost as many children as adults :D:D:D Can't. Freaking. Wait. LOVE the kids that are coming. Awesome doesn't even begin to describe them:D We're having the reception about 10 metres from the beach and right beside the pool and I'm gonna put together little party bags with games and toys. And we're having a beach party the following day. I may or may not be more excited about that:D And I'm going swimming in my wedding dress:D:D:D IN THE SEA:D:D:D

That all sounds pretty cool! Where are you getting married?

Ive calmed down somewhat, just not going to think about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

No luck with this interview either.Nothing lined up for the summer and feel quite unemployable right now.:(

Don't give up Tea-a-Maria, I was feeling the same until a job was advertised in the paper that I feel I at least have a chance in getting. Stay positive! :) x

New Criminal Minds makes me happy! Mmmm Reid.. And Morgan.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

That is so awesome!!! Love the party bags idea :) I'll have a load of kids at mine from family and friends (granted with the way things are looking with money they'll be teens by the time I get married :rolleyes:)
    Yeay for the going swimming in the dress, I wanna go paintballing in mine :cool:

OMG Paintballing would be SO cool!!!!

Oh God...you've got me thinking...there's a really cool forest adventure centre about 8 miles away:eek::eek:

We're getting married in Marbella:D Booked the photographer and make-uppy person last night...so excite:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

That all sounds awesome..except for the kids bit :o:) We will have 4 kids (about 180 adults, God help me) at ours, they're in my immediate family, one is my Godson, and they'll only be there til just before the meal then they're going home, yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I love waking up beside him.

/cheese

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Lucyfur your wedding sounds like it'll be fantastic fun! :D

Acoshla wrote: »
    That all sounds awesome..except for the kids bit :o:) We will have 4 kids (about 180 adults, God help me) at ours, they're in my immediate family, one is my Godson, and they'll only be there til just before the meal then they're going home, yay!

See, we're not having a DJ because there will be so many kids and it'll be hot and because it's such a small wedding I think a DJ/band will be a total flop. Anyone that wants to drink all night can do so, just without the live DJ:D With the money we save on band/dj, we can have a kick ass party on the beach the next day:D:D A few of out guests aren't bringing their kids as they are gonna use the wedding as an excuse for a well deserved kid-free holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Replanted my seeds, which are now sprouts:D I've so many pots now I don't know where to put them! Don't know how many of them will survive but out of somewhere between 300-600 seeds I should surely get one plant!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

Was playing on that 'Draw Something' app. I got asked to draw Mozart - so I did - piano, music notes, pretty good picture of a composer, few hints (tried to make it obvious it was mozart)The other player didn't get the answer and sent me a comment 'WTF - how would I have known that?! Crap drawing'When it was her turn immediately after, She wrote 'Justin B
    is amazing. He's so hot....I love Justin B
    ...' (clearly the word was Bieber)My brother was like 'this would probably explain why she didn't know Mozart....'I found it really funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Draw Something is so addictive! I have 3 essays to write in the next week and a bit.. Not a good time for me to start playing it properly! :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It looks like the fees for the course I was accepted to are going up and have a 2k registration fee on top of the tuition fee, making it about €3,000 more then I was expecting to pay.
    Bye bye, college. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Snatched phonecalls and random texts from the boy I love but who's far away for work are bitter sweet! Love them and love that he's missing me but hearing his voice and reading his cute texts make me miss him more than I already do!

Monday - I am snapping out of this and will not be on here feeling sorry for myself, I promise :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Posy wrote: »
    It looks like the fees for the course I was accepted to are going up and have a 2k registration fee on top of the tuition fee, making it about €3,000 more then I was expecting to pay.

Oh no! Don't be too worried just yet it could be just speculation, wait until you get official word!

There's always the option of borrowing and paying back when you're qualified!

Oh no Posy! Is it definate? Maybe call the college as soon as you can and find out? They might have a payment scheme?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm pretty sure the fee has 2k lumped on top and will be going up too this year. I'm going to check it all out on Monday. I've been freaking out over 'is this the right career path for me?' etc.. so if it turns out I can't do it or need to defer for a year, it might work out for the best.
    If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be and I'll end up doing something else. Everything happens for a reason after all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I'm pretty sure the fee has 2k lumped on top and will be going up too this year. I'm going to check it all out on Monday. I've been freaking out over 'is this the right career path for me?' etc.. so if it turns out I can't do it or need to defer for a year, it might work out for the best.
    If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be and I'll end up doing something else. Everything happens for a reason after all.

What's for you won't pass you by.

( Promise:) <3 )

Morning ladies!!!
    :):D:):D

Morning everyone, how are we all today? :D

Got a really great sleep last night. I slept from around 1am until about ten minutes ago and I feel great. Going to get up now and go get some food.

After that I have to attempt washing myself and shaving my legs in a basin in my room because our bathroom is currently without either a bath or a sink. It's a room with a toilet but no door. Here's hoping I don't spill water everywhere or cut the ankles off myself shaving! :o

I'm getting the train at 3.15 to stay with my lovely bf for the weekend. I can't wait to see him. :D Plus, I have The Hunger Games to read on the way. I'm really enjoying this book! :D

Hope all you lovely loungers are having a great day! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Can't stop listening to this song, it's pretty much how I feel this morning :D Now even studying Restitution could put a dampener on today :D

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Can't stop listening to this song, it's pretty much how I feel this morning :D Now even studying Restitution could put a dampener on today :D

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday :)
    That's cheered me up almostnever thank you!

TO THE BOOKS!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Morning all, working til 6.30 this evening, blah, i need cake, stat.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCSVDz_ZphpraMxsX1SmXNDyuaIZ0AYyJEQex6OZgdnb7zTnAn

Only just up:eek::eek::eek: Haven't slept this late in aaaggggggeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Pancakes for breakfast! :cool:

I was just looking online to try buy The Hunger Games Trilogy. Saw all three books for 6 euro.. Got all excited until I read on and copped that they're eBooks. :rolleyes: Oh well. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Yesterday I posted this
    Orla K wrote: »
    Today, I'm going to do my tefl course, wash up, change my bed covers, visit my granny and buy potting soil so I can move some of the sprouts into a bigger pot.

I've a feeling I'm being hopeful, going to make myself a cup of tea first.

Cats are also loving the sun.

tefl course did it for a few hours
    Wash up did some of it,
    bed covers new ones on which the cat inspected while I tried to sleep
    visit nanny and did afew things for her
    potting soil and bigger pots done and done.:D

Going to do the rest of the washing up, clean the bath, have a bath, send an email, make my red curry paste and do more of the telf course. Maybe have a go at using a steam cleaner to do the windows?

But first tea and food!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement