Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatcheese.ie

Options
  • 14-08-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had any problem getting a response from Fatcheese in the last few weeks.

I'm overdue a payment of €90 and raised a ticket last week.

I also bought car hire and it wasnt allocated to my account and raised a claim.

I've had no response from them.

Is there an email address/phone number I can contact them on ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

This is their postal address. They have a phone number but thats just for business users so doubt that would be of any use. I'm still waiting on cashback from Justeat and Pigsback...only minor amounts compared to yourself though.

Fatcheese Limited (Company Number: 481966)
    Blair House
    Upper O'Connell Street
    Ennis
    Co Clare

Good luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It is summer - so maybe people are on holidays (especially important when something is a small enterprise).

Anyway - I know that they engage a lot on Twitter, so maybe a message to them via that channel might get you somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

thanks for the replies.
    I tried them on twitter but probably wont get any response until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

You can contact them on their Facebook page . i have a problem about their superquinn- movie promotion , still waiting for the 10e. they were very prompt with their reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Due about 100 quid myself through claims and not yet approved amounts. One goes back to March and has had a ticket open since May!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,544 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Owed a tenner from a Travelodge transaction, due to be paid June but nada yet. Raised a ticket but was simply told to.....wait longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭dareden

I am due someone money back from hotels.ie also. I raised a few tickets months ago re meteor and pigsback and today I was notified that they have now lodged them with the suppliers to check the details. So they are slow but they are working on it. So I wouldn't worry if your ticket is only a week old.

Can't wait *rubs hands* I've already got €60 cash back - amazing stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Bought a meteor phone through fatcheese but there's nothing on my account about it - should be due €40 back. Wondering if I did something wrong as I never received any confirmation from fatcheese or saw anything on the payment process referring to them. Just clicked the link on fatcheese which brought me to the meteor store.

Any ideas?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Always save a screenshot of their "My Clicks" screen to prove that you actually went through their site properly.

It's very unreasonable that they offer no email or phone contact and have now even removed their live online chat support.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭dareden

Just today I got credit from some pigsback transactions. I submitted the claims on 19 April and 24 June. I got a reply back 17 Aug asking for further information and today I got the money. So it is a long wait. But its worth it. Free money.

Have raised several tickets re my issue above - all with no response. I'd remove any balance you may have from Fatcheese ASAP.....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,003 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Fatcheese should change its name to Long-finger.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Fatcheese seem to be getting worse - especially for dealing with missed or mistracked transactions. But they do publish a phone number on their facebook page...
    01-254-2441

Good luck.

Still being completely ignored by Fatcheese.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Am waiting on €111 cashback for about 5 months now, raised tickets months ago nothing happened..very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

similar - booked accomodation through fatcheese and due back over 100 quid but they havent responded to my last 3 messages. very disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

I'm also getting a bit fed up with the lack of response to claims / tickets / suggestions / everything really. The concept is brilliant but either they're either under resourced or totally disorganised....

Still being completely ignored by Fatcheese.......
    And still being ignored......

caster wrote: »
    they're either under resourced or totally disorganised....
    or about to go under......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

"About to go under"

I've got ~E150 awarded to me - was gonna let it build up coming up to Christmas and wait til it hit E200 before withdrawing - perhaps I should withdraw it now however? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Has anyone got cashback from Hotels.ie in the last couple of months. I have a pending one that says "following stay" but have not recievd the money yet. On the fatchesse site the last payment made for Hotels .ie was in July or thereabouts. I have also submitted a ticket at the begining of September but have heard nothing back. I know its free money and all that, but they shouldn't have the options for contacting them etc.. if they have no intention of replying to them. I am not on Twitter so can't contact there. Any other way of a fast response?

Has anyone got cashback from Hotels.ie in the last couple of months. I have a pending one that says "following stay" but have not recievd the money yet. On the fatchesse site the last payment made for Hotels .ie was in July or thereabouts. I have also submitted a ticket at the begining of September but have heard nothing back. I know its free money and all that, but they shouldn't have the options for contacting them etc.. if they have no intention of replying to them. I am not on Twitter so can't contact there. Any other way of a fast response?

90% of my €111 is from hotels.com going back to june this year, one in september aswell. Have raised tickets etc to no avail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Ruby_Woo wrote: »
    "About to go under"

I've got ~E150 awarded to me - was gonna let it build up coming up to Christmas and wait til it hit E200 before withdrawing - perhaps I should withdraw it now however? :confused:

If I was you, I would definitely withdraw it now.

I have no idea how Fatcheese are doing, but you would feel like a tit if they went under and you had that much in your account unclaimed.

If you want to leave it as 'savings' for Christmas, maybe leave it in your Paypal account for now.

Is this "following stay" a new thing? I bought a (pretty expensive) gift voucher from Lastminute via Fatcheese last week and it says the cashback will be awarded 'following stay'. But, y'know, it's already paid for in full and can't be cancelled guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭angryInch

I have 75 owing to me from Hotels.ie with 6 months, still showing up as PENDING, tried to contact FatCheese multiple times, no response.
    They are really starting to look like a company on the way out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'ma lso waiting on €172 from hotels.com too.
    it stills shows up "following stay" which was back in september, raised a ticket on october 1st.. no update
    so it seems this may be the main one not paying out?
    hotels.com are a nightmare to get a refund off, I had a problem with the place I stayed in, and it must of taken about 25 calls to them & hours on the phone to get some sort of refund off them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Lenny wrote: »
    I'ma lso waiting on €172 from hotels.com too.
    it stills shows up "following stay" which was back in september, raised a ticket on october 1st.. no update
    so it seems this may be the main one not paying out?
    hotels.com are a nightmare to get a refund off, I had a problem with the place I stayed in, and it must of taken about 25 calls to them & hours on the phone to get some sort of refund off them

If you got a refund from Hotels.com, you will be doing well if Fatcheese pay out to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

I'm waiting cashback from a megadeal i bought off Pigsback. Still waiting and i think i'll have to raise another ticket! At least i am getting the money from the just-eat transactions!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

have ye heard anything yet. I was considering joining fatcheese but if this is how they work then I wont bother!!

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if we have any kind of rights whatsoever, or have any ideas as to how best to pursue this (getting long overdue cashback).

According to their facebook page:
    Two items of big news... firstly, Hotels.com transactions should all be resolved very shortly :)

and
    Hopefully issues should be resolved within a couple of weeks. Just waiting for a very large payment to come through!

Fingers crossed..

Advertisement