Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yeah Marvel revealed very little info for their shows or movies compared to DC. The only info from Agents of SHIELD was that the supervillain Inhuman , Lash would be in Season 3. Lash was only introduced to the comics in the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,415 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

now theres a cast worth following online:)

cast interview with tvline, gonna be a really interesting season this year, must say theyve done some damn fine background stories on this show, so much so that there actually isnt enough time to fill them all out, so much so that id want some characters gone, just to get story time for characters i like more:)

and the comic con panel in full

• Registered Users Posts: 12,912 ✭✭✭✭flazio

• Advertisement

I'm waiting for Gregg to bring in Robert Downey Jr. Other side of the Civil War and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,873 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was just thinking with all the people with powers and artifacts on this show, what are the chances of the team encountering one that would send at least a couple of them back to Agent Carter's time?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was just thinking with all the people with powers and artifacts on this show, what are the chances of the team encountering one that would send at least a couple of them back to Agent Carter's time?

I think I could do without time travel tbh.

Usually the worst Star Trek episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Gbear wrote: »
    I think I could do without time travel tbh.

Usually the worst Star Trek episodes.

Trials and Tribble-ations time travel and one of the best Star Trek episodes

• Advertisement

I think Coulson would love to travel back

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I can't see Coulson being in Iron Mans team come Civil War. He is a major Captain America fan after all.

What was it since it seems to be gone now?

It was the front page of the script for season 3 episode 1 called Ragtag.

He posted it on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram so I'm guessing someone at Disney told him to take it down.

Not as drastic as some had expected.
    https://instagram.com/p/5pZ5cxl38J/

flazio wrote: »
    Not as drastic as some had expected.
    https://instagram.com/p/5pZ5cxl38J/
    didnt realise their are expectations on hair cuts:confused:

don ramo wrote: »
    didnt realise their are expectations on hair cuts:confused:
    Some Comic fans were expecting
    5501a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any news on Fitz getting a monkey?

• Advertisement

a pilot for a possible spin off has been ordered by ABC, titled Marvels Most Wanted, bobbi and hunter are set to star, so both would be leaving Agents of SHIELD, its only a pilot so i wouldnt expect it to air till next year, leaving both on the show this year

http://tvline.com/2015/08/20/marvels-most-wanted-pilot-agents-of-shield-spinoff-adrianne-palicki/

i cant seem to take to bobbi, but hunter is great and will be a bit of a loss, but something tells me we wont miss them to much with all the inhumans stuff coming up,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

I haven´t read back the thread, so apologies if a repost, but here is the Comic Con panel for Agents of Shield.. a bit of light viewing ..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

don ramo wrote: »
    a pilot for a possible spin off has been ordered by ABC, titled Marvels Most Wanted, bobbi and hunter are set to star, so both would be leaving Agents of SHIELD, its only a pilot so i wouldnt expect it to air till next year, leaving both on the show this year

http://tvline.com/2015/08/20/marvels-most-wanted-pilot-agents-of-shield-spinoff-adrianne-palicki/

i cant seem to take to bobbi, but hunter is great and will be a bit of a loss, but something tells me we wont miss them to much with all the inhumans stuff coming up,
    Don't think that's a good idea - keep them in the main show. We're reaching Marvel saturation point very quickly I feel.

I have to agree it's getting to saturation point now.

There will be two films a year on top of now seven series three on ABC and four on Netflix.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Sorry but Bobbi and Hunter are one of the reasons I thought this show went off the boil again; a dreadful pair of uninteresting characters who don't really have the chops to carry a whole show - the 'Joey' syndrome if you will :D Honestly, I never got to the end of Season 2, and that incessantly bickering pair of twits went a long way towards that inertia.

And yeah, saturation point is being achieved here; to be fair Netflix's show(s) stood out by dint of being a little more grown-up - Agents of SHIELD never could shake off that Network Television stink: everything being a little bit too glossy, too safe & generic to feel individual.

Were it up to me, I'd love to see a non-US network get a hold of a Marvel licence; it'd never happen of course, but a BBC Marvel TV series could be interesting - or even a Netflix show not set in the US. I'm just more than a little sick of US-centric stories, especially when the Marvel properties are intentionally international. Marvel themselves are American of course, but they've never been more global in their reach.

pixelburp wrote: »
    Were it up to me, I'd love to see a non-US network get a hold of a Marvel licence; it'd never happen of course, but a BBC Marvel TV series could be interesting - or even a Netflix show not set in the US. I'm just more than a little sick of US-centric stories, especially when the Marvel properties are intentionally international. Marvel themselves are American of course, but they've never been more global in their reach.

Don't know a lot about Marvel tbh, but are there many non-US characters (i.e. are there many stories which are set outside the US primarily? Like other than in space obviously :pac: )

Don't know a lot about Marvel tbh, but are there many non-US characters (i.e. are there many stories which are set outside the US primarily? Like other than in space obviously :pac: )

Hunter is one :)

I think Captain Britain could work on the BBC in the Doctor Who time slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Another awful name fpor a superhero, but he is Psylocke's brother... and she has a big part to play in the new Apocalypse movie..

Hunter seems to be embedded heavily with SHIELD though who are (at least notionally) based in the US.

• Advertisement

Hunter seems to be embedded heavily with SHIELD though who are (at least notionally) based in the US.

American tv means American stories sadly that they way it is and always will be I think.

Advertisement