Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

She was part of the main cast for all of season 5 and all of season 6. She was a main character and in nearly every episode. I think people are getting carried away with an intro credit. For example, Anthony Head (Giles) was missing for massive chunks of season 6 and yet they left him in the credits. Don't read too much into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kirby wrote: »
    Buffy spoiler
    She was part of the main cast for all of season 5 and all of season 6. She was a main character and in nearly every episode. I think people are getting carried away with an intro credit. For example, Anthony Head (Giles) was missing for massive chunks of season 6 and yet they left him in the credits. Don't read too much into it.

No he wasn't mate...

Sorry, you're just wrong on this. Buffy spoiler
    On that show, unless you appeared in the intro, you were at best a recurring character
    but this is going off topic for this thread...

Burton Out!

No he wasn't mate

Yes he was. I'm sure you are forgetting vital parts of seaosn 6.

He went off to England in what was to be the beginning of a Whedoneqsue spinoff that never materialised. Do you not remember him being absent for most of the trio's escapades? And the fact that he returned in dramatic fasion, busting down the door of the magic box at the end of the season to blast Willow with borrowed magic from the mysterious people he had met in England.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Kirby wrote: »
    Yes he was. I'm sure you are forgetting vital parts of seaosn 6.

In Season 6 and 7, he wasn't in the credits before the episodes were shown, since he was only a recurring character in those seasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp_uS59WmQs

has the intros for all the seasons of Buffy. In Seasons 1-5 it always ended with "...as Giles" while 6&7 had "...as Willow" as the last person.

Well I thought he was questioning the fact that Giles was absent for parts of season 6. That's the bit I was referring to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,419 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well Joss has already done a Fred with Skye & Raina.

It's really a bit soon to be going the Tara root.

Fred/root ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Well Joss has already done a Fred with Skye & Raina.

Completely different scenarios.

We're not sure on Raina yet though, big physical transformation occuring at least

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Im confused. :rollseyes:

When is Agents of Shield back on ?

We're not sure on Raina yet though, big physical transformation occuring at least

Raina is
    an Inhuman
    . Fred on Angel
    was taken over by a demon
    . Very different.
    SarahBM wrote: »
    Im confused. :rollseyes:

When is Agents of Shield back on ?

Back in the states on 3rd March.

• Advertisement

Raina is
    an Inhuman
    . Fred on Angel
    was taken over by a demon
    . Very different.

Yeah but we don't have a clue how she will play out. Could be a completely different character

Yeah but we don't have a clue how she will play out. Could be a completely different character

Based on what?

Based on what?

Because.... Joss

We do not know anything yet. There was an obvious physical transformation happening, who knows if there is mental transformation happening too changing the character.

That we do not know anything yet. There was an obvious physical transformation happening, who knows if there is mental transformation happening too changing the character.

And....

Joss

Okay. But for readers of the comics, we do know a lot. We know that she is
    an Inhuman
    . I apologise though; I know that a lot of people watching the show don't read the comics.

Okay. But for readers of the comics, we do know a lot. We know that she is
    an Inhuman
    . I apologise though; I know that a lot of people watching the show don't read the comics.

I know that she is
    an Inhuman
    but did not think that we would know which one
    suggestions of Medusa notwithstanding
    . I mean we know that Skye is
    Daisy/Quake
    but Raina could become anything and that is where I basically expect anything there, when it comes to Joss (He has free reign).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Back on US TVs tomorrow night AND back on RTÉ 2 this Sunday. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SoftMicro

Agent Carter was a nice filler in between the break. Really looking forward to this getting back on the screens

• Registered Users Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭flazio

SoftMicro wrote: »
    Agent Carter was a nice filler in between the break. Really looking forward to this getting back on the screens
    Any word yet on this series finding a home here or in the UK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SoftMicro

flazio wrote: »
    Any word yet on this series finding a home here or in the UK?

I don't think so. I think it's a one off

I enjoyed the episode it was a coming to terms episode and yes they used the word "Inhuman".

It has tie ins to Avengers 2 some great corny one lines May kicking ass.

Also a great great big smiley for the Hunter/Hunter scene.(One for 80's tv kids)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I know Agent Carter is in the past (in both senses of the word ;)), but is there any tie-in between AC and the 2nd half of the AoS season? I have like 5 AC episodes left to watch but not sure if I would miss anything by starting back on AoS without seeing all AC first?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

I know Agent Carter is in the past (in both senses of the word ;)), but is there any tie-in between AC and the 2nd half of the AoS season? I have like 5 AC episodes left to watch but not sure if I would miss anything by starting back on AoS without seeing all AC first?
    no tie-ins that i noticed anyway, if there were they were fairly subtle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I wonder what the story is with Mac and Bobby?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

enjoyable episode. real X-men vibe to the whole story though like that the mutants/meta humans don't look all perfect. I would think that if Skye didn't want to hurt her friends she would tell the truth but I guess that would extremely selfless.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I wonder what the story is with Mac and Bobby?

Working for Fury would be my guess, probably a tie in for Age of Ultron.

Working for Fury would be my guess, probably a tie in for Age of Ultron.

I hope they aren't after May doing the same thing last season.

I'd like if it was Maria Hill in her rlole at Stark Industries instead.

Is it just me or was that a fcuking great episode?!

Is it just me or was that a fcuking great episode?!

There really was a lot happening without much actually happening if that makes sense.

For me thats always the sign of something good going on laying the ground work for future episodes/films.

As they have the next few movies all mapped out already Age of Ultron, Thor Ragnarock and ultimately Civil War lots of ground work will be getting done in the tv shows again, Fury gave control to Agent Coulson but I do think he still has an eye on him maybe it is Mack and Bobby could be something entirely different going on too though.

• Advertisement

Seen an awesome variant comic cover today with 50 years of The Inhumans, Raina as the cat/porcupine creature was on it trying to find a link to it as it was €18.50 to buy it's the Guardians Avengers crossover comic.

Found it thinking that is Raina in the back.

$_12.JPG

Advertisement