Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LongShotValue "Flat" 100 Bets to Broke AGAIN

Options
  • 06-07-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Here we go again, same rules..
    • No Big Dog Racing AW
    • No Irish Midweek Donkey racing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

1. Equiano, July Cup, 16/1 EW, Has looked very good this year, and really finishes his races well, giving the impression he may well stay the 6f, he has run well 6f before..

3 Points EW 16/1

2. Kingsgate Native, July Cup , definatly has the class to win this, and with equiano is a value bet here. Prices are huge because of teh fav being too short

2 Points EW 16/1

3. Da Re MI, King George, Vastly overpriced, because of poor enough run the other day, at a trip too short when the trainer said she may need it.. Most proven form in the race, and super consistant making her great EW value.

3 Points EW 14/1 Skybet

4. Green Manalishi 4:30 pont today

Is of a mark here and well drawn, anything resembling a return to form makes the 13.0 win 3.6 place good value.

1 Point Win 1 Points Place.

5. Seeking Dubai New 1:30, 20/1 EW, last run was more interesting than placing suggested, may just have this type of race in mind, step up in trip should suit..

1 Point EW 20/1

6. MISTER HUGHIE 25/1 EW, New 2:00, Solid Form, and looks well drawn, listed run recently looks decent considering mark..

1 Point EW 25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

aidankkk wrote: »
    5. Seeking Dubai New 2:30, 20/1 EW, last run was more interesting than placing suggested, may just have this type of race in mind, step up in trip should

What day is this? I got Mister Hughie today alright....

darsar wrote: »
    What day is this? I got Mister Hughie today alright....

Just changed the time its 1:30 today

• Advertisement

7. Gile Na Greine , 3:10 Newm. may well be the 2nd best horse in the race and last run was impressive, really sticking to task in the end..

Betfair 21 win 4.7 Place

1 Points win 2 Points Place

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

got yer twitter to my fone back both horses only small stakes also back knights horse in the same race as seeking dubai,"sweet clementine" also in the same race as mister hughie i backed fireback from andrew baldings yard dropped back in trip and davey probert booked should give a good account for its self

got yer twitter to my fone back both horses only small stakes also back knights horse in the same race as seeking dubai,"sweet clementine" also in the same race as mister hughie i backed fireback from andrew baldings yard dropped back in trip and davey probert booked should give a good account for its self

Have backed fireback myself for that one on betfair, i was kind of stuck between the 2.. Good Luck..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

I'm now following you on Twitter Aidan.

Looking forward to your tips :)

Well done

• Advertisement

****in delighted 25/1 fireback...only small stakes but great return few quid to blow on the world cup tonight and im on music show in gile ne greines race that filly has cost me a few quid over the last few races but will give her one more chance today...will also stick a few bob on gile na greine cause if it goes in ill be sick lol

• Moderators Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Best of luck with the thread Aidan.

Put up Fireback @ 22/1 last night myself, Won a small fortune and covered my last couple of week of horror.

x PyRo wrote: »
    Best of luck with the thread Aidan.

Put up Fireback @ 22/1 last night myself, Won a small fortune and covered my last couple of week of horror.

Saw that, as i said above, had a little bit on him as well, Might have another cut on MISTER HUGHIE soon tough , got shockingly hampered, and finished of quite well in the end..

• Moderators Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Poor Mister Hughie alway seems to meet trouble, Could win at a huge price soon I'd say.

yeah mister hughie like sweet clementine today met trouble in running i will be keeping an eye on "sweet clementine" it stayed on very stronly for 4th in the end WJ knights yard is flying aswell this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭deewhy

Backed Fireback as well - ave price 21 on BF:D:D.

Taking the form line from the Brittania in Ascot where Fireback was 9th, Secretive who finished 4th (9's on bf) in the last looks attractive. At bigger prices the booking of Fallon on Directorship a horse that has a handicap in him, catches the eye. 18.5 on bf at the moment. Will do an exacta with these two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

Anything today?

nothing today, dont really like these 3yo handicaps, Equaino tomorrow tough:)..

1. Equiano, July Cup, 16/1 EW, Has looked very good this year, and really finishes his races well, giving the impression he may well stay the 6f, he has run well 6f before..

3 Points EW 16/1

2. Kingsgate Native, July Cup , definatly has the class to win this, and with equiano is a value bet here. Prices are huge because of the fav being too short

2 Points EW 16/1

Previously Advised running tomorrow..

8 Noble Citizen 18/1 EW, ran very well last time over trip too long, extended 7f here might be perfect, very solid of this mark, and well drawn tomorrow. Ascot 2:35

1 Point EW

Is it a point ew Noble?

• Advertisement

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    Is it a point ew Noble?

o yeah ill edit it now

9. Advanced, Newm 2:35, his place price on Betfair of 7.0 is simply to big to ignore, tough horse who is back to last winning mark, and allways give a good account. Betfair 36 7.0

1 Point win 2 Points Place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Donn McLean tipped this up aswell on off the ball tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭pejesus

9. Advanced, Newm 2:35, his place price on Betfair of 7.0 is simply to big to ignore, tough horse who is back to last winning mark, and allways give a good account. Betfair 36 7.0

1 Point win 2 Points Place.
    its 22/1 with pp now

backed your selctions as usual also had a small e/w on dubai dynamo,ruth carr has her string in good order and the horse has been running well of late also might get into the places at 33/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

good shout on Equiano, took the place @ 4.5

3 Points EW 16/1 Thought he was going to do it at one stage.

2. Kingsgate Native, July Cup , definatly has the class to win this, and with equiano is a value bet here. Prices are huge because of the fav being too short

2 Points EW 16/1 Finished 4th

Previously Advised running tomorrow..

8 Noble Citizen 18/1 EW, ran very well last time over trip too long, extended 7f here might be perfect, very solid of this mark, and well drawn tomorrow. Ascot 2:35

1 Point EW
    This one was heavily supported down to 9/1 but didn't feature.

3 Points EW 16/1 Great run, probably cost himself the race running down the middle, should have put it up to SBB all the way, 2 fantastic sprinters tough.. He rallied again near the line, and id probably have him against SBB next time, wont be such good value then tough

2 Points EW 16/1, Good run again, for 4th, not very far away, but the front 2 look streets ahead of everything else..

10 Albaqaa 3:05 York, solid enough of this mark this year, last run was decent enough considering poor start, and now look overpriced for this.. 3rd last year of lower.. 33/1 Bookies 46w 7.1 pl betfair.

1 Point EW.

11 Shadows Lengthen 3:05 york, If above has a chance , this one also has to be in with a chance at a huge price, his last 2 runs were too far, and has the 5lbs claimer back on when he was running well earlier this year, is carrying nothing, and has a 6lb turnaround for 1 length.. Betfair 85win 8 place

1 Point win 1 Point Place..

The place price may get much better on this one tomorrow when the market get stronger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

aidankkk sometimes I find it hard to follow what race your on about :)
    I really enjoy your tips though you made me a small fortune last time you did this.

Advertisement