Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Ok
    I have PMed you the manual. If you need any thing else give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sparks3000

Hi all if anyone has an installation manual for the hkc sw10120 it would be much appreciated .

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nitelite

Hi all, wondered if anyone has a copy of tha Scopetronic Homeguard Installation manual? Many thanks.

I have PMed you that manual. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 verpat

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sending that to you now.
    Hello Koolkid I would also like a copy of this manual HKC 1070 Installation /engineer manual

I sent you that. Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭dauhee

Hi Koolkid,

Could you PM me an installation manual (shows menu items in engineer mode) for HKC - I'm not sure of the model but it was installed about 5-7 years ago.

Much appreciated.

Hi
    I sent you a PM with the HKC secure watch manual.
    I'd say that is the one you have. If you need any help give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭hatchman

Hi koolkid I have SW 8/12 and digi modem card and was hoping u could pm the manual want to change from text to call I have engineer code. Thanks

• Advertisement

Sent you that. Hope it helps. Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭WattsUp

Hi,

Does anyone have engineer manual for HKC quantum 70 panel ?

I need to change it from SMS to voice dial. Even better if somebody know the steps needed to reconfigure to voice dial rather than SMS.

Thanks

I have PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

20rothmans wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone have engineer manual for HKC quantum 70 panel ?

I need to change it from SMS to voice dial. Even better if somebody know the steps needed to reconfigure to voice dial rather than SMS.

Thanks

You will need the engineer code to do this.

Go into the sms menu and delete the numbers and address of the premises.
    Go into the phone menu and set up the protocol to voice and enter the numbers you want the system to ring.
    Record a site ID and test.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭WattsUp

Thanks for instructions and the manual that was sent as a PM.

20rothmans wrote: »
    Thanks for instructions and the manual that was sent as a PM.

No problem, any other questions please let us know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 spongejon

Hi I am looking for the installation manual for the HKC Securewatch. Installed in 2006, not exactly sure of the model number. Thanks

PMed you that.
    Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 spongejon

Thank you so much koolkid!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sparks3000

Thanks koolkid for your last pm but do you have the installation manual for the new secure watch 10120 thanks in advance

• Advertisement

Not sure if you meant Securewave or Securewatch.
    I sent you both to be sure.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭bravo

Hi Guys,

Trying to source an engineers manual for an old system - Astec 49.

Many thanks

bravo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Trying to source an engineers manual for an old system - Astec 49.

Many thanks

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Maximo23

hi there. I am looking for the Hkc securewatch install /engineer manual. Not sure about the model but was installed in 2002.
    Thanks so much.

Maximo23 wrote: »
    hi there. I am looking for the Hkc securewatch install /engineer manual. Not sure about the model but was installed in 2002.
    Thanks so much.

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aLarmdd

Would appreciate if someone could PM me the installation/engineer manual for the HKC 8/12.

Thanks.

I PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aLarmdd

KoolKid wrote: »
    I PMed you that manual.

Wow, that was fast! Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hawkmay

Hi, I am also looking for the HKC SW 8/12 installation/engineer manual, much appreciate if someone could PM it to me.

• Advertisement

PMed you that.

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement