Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

My biology exam results so far this year goes as follows- 82% 84% 28% and the latest edition 11%. P/T meetings today and she told my mother I was making great progress, eh what?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

My biology exam results so far this year goes as follows- 82% 84% 28% and the latest edition 11%. P/T meetings today and she told my mother I was making great progress, eh what?!

well your beating my 2%

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

well your beating my 2%

At least you got your name right... :P

At least you got your name right... :P

I had no name. Its college your a number not a name.

Reminds me a bit of like prison :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'm so easily amused by this...:D

• Advertisement

Everyday my life flashes before my eyes. Not because stuff is happening but because I choose to remind myself of the terrible and great things I have accomplished in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

You don't wanna be doing that do you? Lifes too short to keep looking at the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

In the past 9 days I have made coffee cake, white chocolate pecan and raspberry cookies, rocky road, flapjacks, chocolate fudge cupcakes and a chocolate fudge cake. I think I have a serious problem. Either that or I'm not used to having free time. Oh dear.

cloud493 wrote: »
    You don't wanna be doing that do you? Lifes too short to keep looking at the past.

Life is as long as u let it be make the most follow ur dreams what more can u ask for bar ur health.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    In the past 9 days I have made coffee cake, white chocolate pecan and raspberry cookies, rocky road, flapjacks, chocolate fudge cupcakes and a chocolate fudge cake.

If I was doing your course I would be seriously obese by now...:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

If I was doing your course I would be seriously obese by now...:P

The sad part is, none of it has been for college or work. I've just too much time on my hands. The coffee cake and cupcakes were for birthday presents, so it's not too bad, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    In the past 9 days I have made coffee cake, white chocolate pecan and raspberry cookies, rocky road, flapjacks, chocolate fudge cupcakes and a chocolate fudge cake. I think I have a serious problem. Either that or I'm not used to having free time. Oh dear.

Dear lord I wish I was your friend, I would murder choclate fudge cake right now!

I'm coming home , I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home, let the rain wash away all the fears of yesterday, in my spirit I can breathe in my dreams I can see I'm coming home I'm coming home....

Anyone lurking around limerick? Contemplating getting the bus home if I miss the train at 6.05.12.56 or wait for the next one at 7.30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Pictures from Bebo... :pac:

THE SHAME :o

Life is as long as u let it be make the most follow ur dreams what more can u ask for bar ur health.

I don't think about life like that. Bloody depressing.

cloud493 wrote: »

I don't think about life like that. Bloody depressing.

Yes life is depressing .... Well I've been depressed free for the past 9months. Anyway moving on I'm nearly home whoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Meehan, would you be so kind as to tell me how much an average pair of converse is in Schuh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Fair play to Russel Brand, mentioning Guy Debord in an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Meehan, would you be so kind as to tell me how much an average pair of converse is in Schuh?

Low-tops or high-tops? They'd be between 45 - 50 euro!:) They can go up to 60/65 euro if the style is a bit unusual, like if they're made of leather or are covered in sequins and stuff!:P

Best way to sum up life is by quoting Doctor who

'sometimes impossible things just happen, and we call them miracles'

• Advertisement

Im way in over my mind,

image_2.png

Time to sleep on it. 9am start, and im not even in college. :(

They say money doesnt bring happiness true, but it brings me comfort which makes me happy . Knowing I have money to feed me and get me places makes me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

They say money doesnt bring happiness true, but it brings me comfort which makes me happy . Knowing I have money to feed me and get me places makes me happy.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it doesn't deny you it either:)

If anyone asks you. Im too good to be on social networking. Also i was never here. What you are reading is an illusion ;)

Now.... am..... i really dont know what im doing. Time to watch tv. .... ya lets do that.... Interesting.

I need a topic for a speech thing as Gaeilge, any ideas anyone? :pac:

I've been thinking for ages but can't come up with anything :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I need a topic for a speech thing as Gaeilge, any ideas anyone? :pac:

I've been thinking for ages but can't come up with anything :/

What are you interested in? Or did you get any hints on topics?

What are you interested in? Or did you get any hints on topics?

I wasn't given any hints but one of the other lads is talking about teen drinking.

I like everything really :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I wasn't given any hints but one of the other lads is talking about teen drinking.

I like everything really :/

Teen drinking is the ultimate Irish College debate cliché! :D

You could always write an argument about things you don't like too, if you can give decent enough reasons for it. :)

Teen drinking is the ultimate Irish College debate cliché! :D

You could always write an argument about things you don't like too, if you can give decent enough reasons for it. :)

Yeh, but I still don't know what to write about :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeh, but I still don't know what to write about :pac:

Weirdos on the Internet. :p

Advertisement