Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The M50 Barrier Free Tolling Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

jor el wrote: »
    I figured it out. You click the radial button for "register a video account" then wait half an hour before the card type selector gets un-grayed out.

Still not inspiring confidence.
    Nothing on their website inspires confidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭Alun

jor el wrote: »
    I figured it out. You click the radial button for "register a video account" then wait half an hour before the card type selector gets un-grayed out.

Still not inspiring confidence.

edit:
    And even less confidence

"Error occurred", how very helpful. Idiots.
    I just did exactly the same here (5 seconds ago) and the card selector was un-greyed out within less than 1 second of selecting the Video account option. Possibly something up your end ..

Use IE7 if you dare. :)

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Use IE7 if you dare. :)
    :confused: I used FF3 .. works just fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,305 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Both me and the little sister got fined within a day of each other a few weeks back. Both of us rang up and got the charge revoked. Her ankle is broken, and the car was sitting in the driveway for the previous month, and I've never been on the M50, so meh. When I rang, I was told that the "8" may have been a "6"... you have to wonder about their machines AI, sometimes.

ANPR is not perfect. Also all those fancy script plates cannot be read at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Mary D

Boarddotie, what you should do is a detailed letter to the Solrs in Kerry setting out in bullet points the history of events. Send them a copy of your credit card statement showing the payment made (and also enclose a copy of their letter, because they'll need the reference number). I rang them before and trust me, the people in this office are trained monkeys, and only know how to recite two or three lines of the law but aren't capable, trained or knowledgeable enough to know that every case is different. You would think that they would know by now that Eflow and this shower of ambulance chasers are capable of making mistakes and that they are not always right. Tell them that you have paid the toll charges and have made every effort to rectify the situation. Also mention that if they do not desist from their wrongful action, you will fully defend their proceedings and costs and will seek to have costs affixed to them. That should put an end to it. They won't bring you to court where there are clearly holes in their case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭towger

Alun wrote: »
    Possibly something up your end ..

Ouch ... sounds painful :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Mary D wrote: »
    Boarddotie, what you should do is a detailed letter to the Solrs in Kerry setting out in bullet points the history of events. Send them a copy of your credit card statement showing the payment made (and also enclose a copy of their letter, because they'll need the reference number). I rang them before and trust me, the people in this office are trained monkeys, and only know how to recite two or three lines of the law but aren't capable, trained or knowledgeable enough to know that every case is different. You would think that they would know by now that Eflow and this shower of ambulance chasers are capable of making mistakes and that they are not always right. Tell them that you have paid the toll charges and have made every effort to rectify the situation. Also mention that if they do not desist from their wrongful action, you will fully defend their proceedings and costs and will seek to have costs affixed to them. That should put an end to it. They won't bring you to court where there are clearly holes in their case.
    I wouldn't waste the time and effort in doing this!

• Advertisement

kbannon wrote: »
    I wouldn't waste the time and effort in doing this!
    Agreed, I would save the paper and the stamp for something more productive.

I reckon in 12 months time we will still be awaiting the first eflow court case.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭needhelpguy

Guys need some advice here.

I was charged 2.50 for a journey on the M50 on the 11th March that I did not make. I haven't been near the M50 in months. I only discovered it now on my account. I have the DD set up so the money is already taken.

What should I do? I'd like that money back. Should I bother ringing them up? Can I ask for video evidence that that was my car? Will I actually ever see that money again?

I was charged 2.50 for a journey on the M50 on the 11th March that I did not make. I haven't been near the M50 in months. I only discovered it now on my account. I have the DD set up so the money is already taken.

What should I do? I'd like that money back. Should I bother ringing them up? Can I ask for video evidence that that was my car? Will I actually ever see that money again?
    I have a video account and had the same thing happen to me. Rang them up, and queried it (along with another where I'd been charged the commercial vehicle rate for some strange reason), and it was sorted out. Took a while for the credit to appear on the account, but it did work out OK in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Send a snorter of a fax immediately and demand the money back - and take it from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

the_syco wrote: »
    Both me and the little sister got fined within a day of each other a few weeks back. Both of us rang up and got the charge revoked. Her ankle is broken, and the car was sitting in the driveway for the previous month, and I've never been on the M50, so meh. When I rang, I was told that the "8" may have been a "6"... you have to wonder about their machines AI, sometimes.

lol a 0 might have been more likely.

Some cars have screw half way down the zero and from a distance it can look like an 8. This shouldn't be allowed IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

The NCT are also looking for perfect plates.
    I had to get new ones for my Jurassic Toyota Corrolla which has pounded the roads of Ireland since ancient times and will continue to do so for a lot longer. Global recession no job ..............
    At least the plates didn't cost much from the local motor factor who is good at these things.
    Ireland isnt the worst for tolls as France and Eastern Europe have ones many times dearer than ours.
    Have to admit the article who got 600 million for a 60 million bridge really shafted the government and us.
    Public/private partnership is really like the lamb sitting down with the lion, the lamb gets eaten.
    What the government should make more use of is their awesome tax and legislative powers compared with the private sector but they won't.
    Too afraid to get done by a constitutional action or something else.
    With the global recession we can say goodbye to further road improvements and new cars for the next 5 years.

Tata Nano anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

towger wrote: »
    Ouch ... sounds painful :rolleyes:

Very :o

I can't be bothered any more anyway. Everything else works fine for me, except the Eflop website, so I'm not too pushed about looking into it. I might try a muddy number plate the next time I'm in Dublin.

The didn't waste any time sending me the 6 euro bill though, I got it Wednesday. Paid and receipt printed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭boarddotie

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/motors/2009/0325/1224243363207.html

Finally, they admit to what we all have been saying for months.
    An absolute disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

boarddotie wrote: »
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/motors/2009/0325/1224243363207.html

Finally, they admit to what we all have been saying for months.
    An absolute disgrace.

Shower of useless ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Shower of useless ****.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,551 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Just wondering why my toll tag account hasn't been hit in some time.

I've crossed the M50 about ten times since January. I've been charged...

ONCE!

I have a tag, its fully operational.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

MYOB wrote: »
    Just wondering why my toll tag account hasn't been hit in some time.

I've crossed the M50 about ten times since January. I've been charged...

ONCE!

I have a tag, its fully operational.
    Cos you have the wrong Fiat badge on the front - it comes up as invalid on the system! :D

/kidding

Someone else is most likely getting charged for it.

Steve wrote: »
    Cos you have the wrong Fiat badge on the front - it comes up as invalid on the system! :D

/kidding

Someone else is most likely getting charged for it.

It worked once, recently at that:

2009/03/22 11:40:03
    (removed tag number)
    M50 North
    M50 NORTH1
    CLASS 2 (Car)
    €2.00

But other than that, no such luck for eFlow...

Well I haven't had a statement in 6 months from etrip.

@MYOB - you haven't been charged because the system is so flawed!
    Most likely some blind granny in Donegal, who has no car, is getting legal threats from Kerry over non payment by now!

@MYOB - you haven't been charged because the system is so flawed!
    Most likely some blind granny in Donegal, who has no car, is getting legal threats from Kerry over non payment by now!

If she once owned 88-DL-WXYZ rather than my 08-D-6WXYZ thats very likely!
    Bond-007 wrote: »
    Well I haven't had a statement in 6 months from etrip.

Mine went from paper to electronic then magically stopped coming, but I've a login for the website.

I've gone even further back and they've charged me from two trips since OCTOBER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭jenzz

Ok does anyone know what happens next ??

I have a/c with a tag. I got my solicitors letter for trips made yet I have a tag. They were very helpful but I then got a call from eFlow saying it was an error. I requested that in writing still waiting though..........

So the fact they are now issuing summons will I end up in court ???? I hope I do TBH......... anyone wanna come for the craic??????

What happens next is that you bin the letter and ignore it. They can't and won't do anything against you.
    However, should a summons somehow arrive (bearing in mind that (Bond will confirm) they can't issue a summons and that they have a habit of getting people's address wrong), I would like to come along for the craic.
    It could be a Boards.ie motors meet :D

I notice EazyPass and eTrip's systems are now merged together as "EasyTrip", and they're STILL not billing me.

If they ever do bill me after the fact its gonna be a painful hit as I must have done 30 round trips at this stage...

On 6th March I got my solicitors letters. So I emailed eflow after another 27 minutes of taking double dutch on the phone. This morning I got an email back ( 33 days later) apologies for not replying within 48 hours & can I resubmit my mail as they couldnt open the attachement. Now it was a word attachment so we are not talking rocket science here. So I replied & what do I get back............... sorry you cant send your complaint this way you have to do it another way on the web site. So I resent on the web site. What do I get back.... Sorry we cannot open attachements FULL STOP.! So I have typed the whole bloody thing back out & resent.........

1st prize for incompetency - EFLOW!!!!!!
    I wonder since they are a government body did they issue themselves bonus's???????????

What happens next is that you bin the letter and ignore it. They can't and won't do anything against you.
    However, should a summons somehow arrive (bearing in mind that (Bond will confirm) they can't issue a summons and that they have a habit of getting people's address wrong), I would like to come along for the craic.

Im actually p-ing myself laughing at the thought of mise & 2500 onlookers arriving for the "craic."

Whole bloody point is I have a tag & an account & I pay it & & & & its just total incompetency here........ & a waste of tax payers euros & to bomb the m50 would be a bigger saving than that budget thing yesterday.... It must be costing a mint at this stage to keep sending letters....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

jaysus, there's pages and pages of stuff here...

anyways, just thinking of getting a motorbike to reduce running costs and save on commute times...question is, does the M50 camera system pick up motorcycles? I'm thinking no, cause the cameras face the front of the bike. Is there a charge Class (cars I see from this thread are Class 2) for motorcycles also?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

astrofluff wrote: »
    jaysus, there's pages and pages of stuff here...

anyways, just thinking of getting a motorbike to reduce running costs and save on commute times...question is, does the M50 camera system pick up motorcycles? I'm thinking no, cause the cameras face the front of the bike. Is there a charge Class (cars I see from this thread are Class 2) for motorcycles also?
    Bikes are free but given the numerous cock ups, expect several non payment notices and subsequent threatening letters from the solicitors in Kerry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

without going too much off topic, what legislation allows for bikes not to have a number plate at the front?

I understand the practicality problem of not having a number plate on the front of the motorcycle, so the question begs, does the law say that all vehicles must have a number plate on the front and the back except for motorcycles???

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Apparently they are bringing some people to court :rolleyes:

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/courts/summons-in-the-post-for-m50-toll-rebels-1697193.html
    wrote:
    The first judgments against M50 toll rebels, following the introduction of the controversial barrier-free system, are to be registered shortly.

The National Roads Authority (NRA) said today civil summonses are to be issued "in the next week or so" against motorists who have failed to pay the toll.

The summonses are issued in cases where drivers ignore a warning from enforcement agents Pearse & Fitzgibbon to pay the monies owed, including penalties.

An NRA spokesman said Pearse & Fitzgibbon had already sent out a raft of these warning notices, leading to the vast majority of outstanding bills being settled.

CREDIT

However, civil summonses are on the way out to people who still have failed to comply.

The process involves a decree for the amount owed being issued by the Courts Service, which could result in the debt being registered against the individual and may impact on their credit record.

It does not involve court appearances by offenders.

"The vast majority of the Pearse & Fitzgibbon letters are responded to. There is not a high expectation that there will be a lot of civil summonses but there will be some.

"Once the [warning] letters arrive, the issue is resolved -- the tolls are paid for or there is an amicable agreement but there are civil summonses on the way out to people," the NRA spokesman said.

While he could not specify the exact amount of summonses, he said there are "not huge numbers".

Pearse & Fitzgibbon also provides prosecution and debt recovery services to the Revenue Commissioners, ESB and Bord Gais.

Under the Roads Act 2007, evading a toll is a criminal offence, with guilty parties liable to pay a fine of up to €5,000 and/or a jail term of up to six months.

However, the legislation allows for unpaid tolls to be recovered from motorists as a civil debt. This latter route is the one being pursued by the NRA.

Barrier-free tolling was introduced on the M50 in August last year amid controversy after it coincided with hikes in the motorway fees.

In the early days, the system experienced many teething problems with up to 10,000 vehicles a day being misread.

The figure amounted to about 10pc of all traffic that passed over the West-Link Bridge where the video tolling technology is located.

In the first week of operation of the new system, as many as 20,000 vehicles a day were misread.

The errors were caused by the technology failing to read or misreading toll tags, not reading car registration plates and errors in matching number plates with tag holders.

My own experience with eflop of late was I used the M50 a few times over Xmas and Jan and paid the €3 online, sometimes within the 48 hours sometimes not. They sent a phone book quantity of paper to me over the course of 3 months and a fortnight ago I got a letter from them saying "We apologise for the error etc etc and have cancelled all charges". What a farce!

Again the propaganda is wrong. :mad:
    The first judgments against M50 toll rebels, following the introduction of the controversial barrier-free system, are to be registered shortly.
    You can't register a judgement until there has been a trial and the defendant has lost the case.
    The hearld don't seem to realise the legal process must be followed.
    It does not involve court appearances by offenders.
    Really? So now the NRA will ride rough shod over the constitutional rights of the accused?
    The article implies that the defendants cannot appear in court to dispute the claims made by the NRA. That is blatantly untrue.

jenzz wrote: »
    Im actually p-ing myself laughing at the thought of mise & 2500 onlookers arriving for the "craic."
    Sizzler wrote: »

I may be considered one of these rebels....so will you all please promise that if I am one of those brought in front of a judge that you will all be there to support me?! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Got charged today for a journey when I wasn't even on the M50, I went throught the toll for the 1st time last week. I'd say I'll be waiting a while for a letter of reply. I've no account and my letter was sent on 9/4/09 and I only got it today. It's weird that when you dispute on eflow it didn't ask for any contact details.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I went through the M50 on the 21st of March and went to pay in the Maxol in Clane the 23rd. Guy in the shop charges me €3 but tells me I will probably still receive a letter as 2 days have lapsed since my journey, but to 'ignore' it.. So about 2 weeks later I got said letter, and as per shop guys advice.. I ignored it..

Today I get a letter in the post telling me I owe them €57 so I rang them up and told the girl when and where I made my payment and she tells me that, yes payment was indeed made, but that because it was paid 2 days late, there was still another 3 quid to be paid.. So I told her what the guy in the shop said and she tells me that's "nothing to do with them" and that she doesn't know why he told me that..

The only way I was able to avoid paying the €57 was to create an account with them :confused: I hardly ever use the M50 and she assured me that there's no monthly fee, it's just pay as you go so I begrudgingly agreed.. I told her they should call that Maxol place and ask why they are telling customers to 'ignore' the letters.. and she just said because they are a seperate company there's nothing she can do..

I'm gona go in there next time I'm down with my letter and ask for his manager.. I don't care if I look like a total b1tch.. I'm still fuming over this.. Why wasn't I just charged €6 at the time????? Something's not working as it should..

Rant over..

Phew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

He was probably trying to save you money, if you see him, have a word with him to let him know what happened but don't go and get him sacked when he's just trying to be helpful :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 *becky*

eire1 wrote: »
    Got charged today for a journey when I wasn't even on the M50, I went throught the toll for the 1st time last week. I'd say I'll be waiting a while for a letter of reply. I've no account and my letter was sent on 9/4/09 and I only got it today. It's weird that when you dispute on eflow it didn't ask for any contact details.

Thats because they have your address which they get from the nvdf data base.

All this about ignoring solicitors letters is very silly unless you are %100 sure you paid up

If you have paid and can prove it, ignoring them is not silly.

How are all in Listowel by the way? ;)

Also any time i have to phone which i admit is v often, the staff in the call centre are very helpful and do their best for you, i think that the fault lies behind the scenes in the so called head office, but the poor ppl answering phones are getting the brunt of it all.

listowel??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

• Advertisement

I don't think that will fix anything. The problem is with the toll operator.

I agree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/complaints-soar-over-toll-blunders-1711713.html?from=dailynews
    wrote:
    OVER 10,000 motorists have complained about poor customer service after being incorrectly charged for using the barrier-free M50.

And yesterday it emerged that a second customer care agent has been employed by the company operating the tolling system in an effort to placate angry motorists.

Bet Eireflow, the company operating the barrier-free tolling system, was told to review customer care by the National Roads Authority.

Customers who cannot get through to Teleperformance in Newry will now be transferred to Abtran in Cork who will handle their query.

"There's customer service competition between both. There will be no more calls dropped for at least the next two months," a source said.

A review of both operations to be concluded in the coming months could lead to Abtran taking control of customer relations, they added.

The move comes after complaints from the National Roads Authority and National Consumer Agency about the standard of service being provided by Bet Eireflow to the 100,000 motorists who use the M50 every day.

On another note I used the M50 last week and just didnt get a chance to pay for it within the 48 hours. Have just checked their site and they have the toll penalty closed already :confused: Free trips, I wont complain :D

*becky* wrote: »
    Thats because they have your address which they get from the nvdf data base.
    So how do they manage to bill people who weren't near the M50 at the time of the journey?
    *becky* wrote: »
    Also any time i have to phone which i admit is v often, the staff in the call centre are very helpful and do their best for you, i think that the fault lies behind the scenes in the so called head office, but the poor ppl answering phones are getting the brunt of it all.
    Incidentally why do you need to ring them so often?

Eeek, I still owe €146 to the solicitors and I am very near to paying. I have held out this long but Im getting kinda scared...just a bit of background to my situation:
    boarddotie wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I have just read the full 1,000 and whatever posts in this thread and its interesting that the first many hundered are all about teething problems etc and the last few are more 'serious' solicitor type querys. So can I add one and look for some advice:

I took two trips on M50 (first and last) in December and didnt pay my toll within the 48hours. When I remembered I went to website and imputted my reg in (what I thought was) the main/only casual use payment section. 2 trips. It quoted me €6. Pefect and I paid. Thought no more.

About a week later got 2 letters for the trips saying I owe €6 for each for unpaid tolls. I had heard about the teething problems so (stupidly) assumed the payment hadnt been processed by the time the letter was issued so I ignored them. (I would say I stupidly ignored them but a lot of poepl seem to be doing that!).

Two weeks or so later I got another two relating to my trips saying I owed €46 each. That spurred me into action and I ranf e-flow, told them my stroy and girl in the call centre and when I said I have the transaction on my Lasercard statement she said sorry there was/must have been a problem. She then said she would 'put a note with these UTNs' to say that I had rang up to sort it out and it was cleared. I made her promise to do this as I didnt want more letters..

So low and behold, a week ago I got the 2 dreaded solicitors letters from our Kerry friends saying the usual: you owe €146 (times2), non payment will be taken to court, found guilty, stubbs gazette, never be able to get some credit again! So I didnt freak out because I have my trusty payment done and on my Lasercard.

Got onto the people working for/with the solicitors/e-flow (dunno what the combination is at this stage) and lady said she would look into it. Perfect. Then she rang back 2 days later (takes 48 hours for e-flow to release the details even though the people at e-flow said that once its handed to the solicitors they dont 'own' that info anymore) to say that by the time I had paid this €6 I actually owed €12 as it was beyond the 48 hour deadline and that I had paid the toll in the wrong section (should have been under pay a penalty tab). Frick. So I calmly said I had rang the e-flow centre to query the letters alright and that the girl didnt bring any problem to my attention at that time. Off to investigate that. No record of that on my 'profile' or whatever. I told her the exact time/date and call duration of this call from my online call history but said I couldnt remember the girls name and I (stupidly) didnt ask for written confirmation that I was in the clear. Rings back to day there is no evidence of this call happening and when I tell ehr I have it in my call history she says that I could have been on hold that entire time, that proves nothing. Each tim, at the end of the voicemail that the leave me (im always the one ringing them back) they end the call with 'so your notices still stand'. Never missing an opportnity to mention that I will be brought to court, stubbs gazette, credit rating kaput. This last call happned on Friday when I was out foreign on hols and I was getting angry. I said I had paid that €6 in good faith and assuming if the system tells me €6 when I put in my reg number. Said I had tried and in my opinion suceeded in rectifying the situation and just because e-flow cant find a record of my call, does not mean it didnt happen. She said I have to prove myself innocent, thats not e-flows problem. I asked her by the way what happened to that €6 I did pay-it seems to have just gone into thin air and be related to no trups at all. he cheeky mare said they would refund me that €6 but the fines still stand. I told her I am not letting it lie, no way. And she said ring back today which I didnt do yet.

Since then I have been freaking the bean that I will be taken to court! I can see now what I did wrong when paying originally but is it my fault the system doesnt connect the reg imputted in one section to the pay a penalty section (probably)? But only the letters alerted me to the problem but the subsequent phonecall to the centre didnt and she said I was ok. It has really upset me. Im young and while I can scrounge up the €146*2 Im now feeling so bullied and threatened Im considering legal advice and going to court (if they take me).

I have read a few previous posts who have argued with the solicitors but what has happened? ANy outcomes? ANd I know people have said 'ignore the letters' but that hsant helped me. The FoI idea is interesting and I would do that, how is this possible.

Its bullyboy tactics and im sure many people have succumed regardless of their innosence when the words 'court' and 'credit rating' are mentioned.

All advice and reality checks are welcome and needed!

I have sent them a letter like I was advised to do with all my details, receipts and the sequence of communications that I have had with both e-flow and the solicitors. I have told them I made a genuine mistake when originally paying for my trips but that when i contacted e-flow they said it was sorted. I got a letter back saying I still owe one €146 regardless (I got the other €146 cancelled out) and the whole case still stands.

I know people are saying I will never go to court but it would be just my luck that it would! I am studying abroad for the Summer and dont want to have to come home early to face a court session. My Ma is up the walls as the letters go to my home hom first (and of course she opens them :rolleyes:) and says she will ring them up and pay it just to get it sorted and I am beginning to feel that way now too...

• Advertisement
Advertisement