Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Met The Tax Man this evening on the commute home in his pink version jersey.
    Nice meeting you!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

bcmf wrote: »
    Bloody hell this is turning into 'I spotted Wishbone Ash in a Boards jersey' thread
    :p
    I met Andy Powell, once. In Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Hmmzis wrote: »
    Met The Tax Man this evening on the commute home in his pink version jersey.
    Nice meeting you!

Likewise Hmmzis. Didn't hit the hills afterwards,chickened out and headed home.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Spotted a Boardsie in new kit crossing the Canal road (across the canal from The Portobello Hotel) onto Rathmines road yesterday around 10 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Wizardej

Digits wrote: »
    Spotted a Boardsie in new kit crossing the Canal road (across the canal from The Portobello Hotel) onto Rathmines road yesterday around 10 am.

I think that might have been me! I was around there at that time on way to work. My first spotting!:) I haven't seen any other boardsies round there yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Everyone.

Dundrum this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Saw a pink wan passing De La Salle earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Pink - under the bridge at Dundrum, a little before two. You were taking off some wet gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

daragh_ wrote: »
    Everyone.

Dundrum this morning.

Could have been me. What time? I was there around 10am :rolleyes:

Seriously though, well done on making it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

New Green Jacket just before first roundabout Going into Lusk about 3ish

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Probably me on the return from the LPB/Cycle against Cancer spin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Spotted a lime jersey about 12-12.30pm near Bushy Park yesterday, looking good considering you'd 16 miles of a marathon done at that stage, fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Green Jersey - southbound on the Rock Road. 8:40ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

penguin88 wrote: »
    Spotted a lime jersey about 12-12.30pm near Bushy Park yesterday, looking good considering you'd 16 miles of a marathon done at that stage, fair play!

Saw this guy finishing around the 4.30/5hr mark if i remember correctly, fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

penguin88 wrote: »

That would have been myself
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Saw this guy finishing around the 4.30/5hr mark if i remember correctly, fair play

Yep the torture ended at 5hrs

The jersey got a great reaction from the pacers (as they passed me :()and other runners

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

daragh_ wrote: »
    Green Jersey - southbound on the Rock Road. 8:40ish.
    Might have been me, first outing in a week or so and was feeling it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Just now at portobello on the canal , new jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Wizardej

sullzz wrote: »
    Just now at portobello on the canal , new jersey

That was me on way to work-slightly late today after halloween! 2nd jersey sighting!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Wizardej wrote: »
    That was me on way to work-slightly late today after halloween! 2nd jersey sighting!! :)

I was going to beep but there was a cyclist just ahead of me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭del_boy13

Old Boards jersey and the new shorts spotted this morning on Dorset St Lower, heading out of Dublin around 8.30.

Gave a shout but only the pedestrians seem to have heard me. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

'twas me :-) I didn't hear you - possibly I was too focused on avoiding broken glass. Got three punctures last month in this area :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭del_boy13

The other side of the road was just as bad this morning. No worries will keep an eye out for you on the way home later.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭hueylewis

Pink jersey, Devil's Elbow area around 2 oclock at a guess.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

hueylewis wrote: »
    Pink jersey, Devil's Elbow area around 2 oclock at a guess.

Myself, doubtless having a wtf possessed me to come this way moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭hueylewis

smacl wrote: »
    Myself, doubtless having a wtf possessed me to come this way moment.

Ha, yeah I don't envy anyone approaching from that side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Plastik

Pearse St. about 8.40 - pink on a white mtb. Putting in far, far more effort than I would even consider expending to say hello!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Crippens1

Plastik wrote: »
    Pearse St. about 8.40 - pink on a white mtb. Putting in far, far more effort than I would even consider expending to say hello!

That was me; needed to be I early today!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Robertd_07

Today, café in Blessington. Pink jersey, lime shorts. Surrounded by Orwell jerseys.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

New jersey just past Skerries Point/Eurospar 2.24pm today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 sumone

Down in Wexford for the day and saw a boards jersey at the Whitford Hotel, looked like a group just finishing a ride.

Advertisement