Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Cormo87

Hmmzis wrote: »
    Pink jersey on a white bike just now on Nutgrove avenue.

That was myself on the way back from the Sally Gap

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Full Green kit along the airport road from Airside to the Crowne Plaza at around 2pm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,610 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

So many green kit spottings, it's my dream come true <3

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭WilkBMC

Boards jersey (new colour) spotted heading towards Lusk

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Dipsomaniac

New jersey at Sally Gap, 1:50 today. I called out, hey boardsie.

I was undercover with full kit on but had tights with red & black jacket on over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

That was me, went up the long hill and Sally gap after the Orwell white spin.

I got two 'boardsie' calls on the Sally Gap, we were in force up their today :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Inquitus wrote: »
    Full Green kit along the airport road from Airside to the Crowne Plaza at around 2pm
    Guilty as charged! :)
    WilkBMC wrote: »
    Boards jersey (new colour) spotted heading towards Lusk
    Possibly me - which direction to Lusk and what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭RonanCFD

Two spots:

Full new kit on Dorset St Upper just after 2pm on Sunday

Dermot in old colours flying past St Annes, Portmarnock about 8:20 this morning (bet you're as relieved as I am that the wheel-killing speed bumps were tarmac'ed over last week!)

RonanCFD wrote: »
    Probably myself - I would have been heading southbound there around 2.15pm and northbound again about 10 minutes later.

(Good to hear the ramps in Portmarnock have been repaired. The one on the Malahide side must have been the worst in Dublin!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Two spots:

Dermot in old colours flying past St Annes, Portmarnock about 8:20 this morning (bet you're as relieved as I am that the wheel-killing speed bumps were tarmac'ed over last week!)

:) I had slowed and moved out to the centre of the lane to take my normal route through it before I realised it was fixed. Big improvement on what was a shocking piece of road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

quozl wrote: »
    That was me, went up the long hill and Sally gap after the Orwell white spin.

I got two 'boardsie' calls on the Sally Gap, we were in force up their today :-)

I think I gave you the second one. I was wearing sky kit. It was really nice up there today, so calm. Ended up going up Kippure, which was pretty epic with no visibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭WilkBMC

Guilty as charged! :)

Possibly me - which direction to Lusk and what time?

It was around 2.30-3 oclock I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

Lime Green jersey today Molesworth St. approx 12.30pm

jimm wrote: »
    Lime Green jersey today Molesworth St. approx 12.30pm
    Guilty! :)

WilkBMC wrote: »
    It was around 2.30-3 oclock I would say.
    Don't think it was me then - too early.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shaycl

Passed a cyclist in boards gear at barretstown, Newbridge around 4.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Possible old pink jersey at around 5.40 heading into Donnybrook, beige shorts aswel?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭nilhg

shaycl wrote: »
    Passed a cyclist in boards gear at barretstown, Newbridge around 4.30.

That would have been me, did a bit of a loop around that way this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

New kit heading towards the roundabout at fairyhouse cross at 8:30 this morning.

I was driving past on way back from my NCT, tried to beep but not sure if the horn worked, surprising that after I just passed the NCT!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

rob w wrote: »
    New kit heading towards the roundabout at fairyhouse cross at 8:30 this morning.

I was driving past on way back from my NCT, tried to beep but not sure if the horn worked, surprising that after I just passed the NCT!:p

That would have been me on the way to the Nicolas Roche Classic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

buffalo under luas bridge in dundrum @ 10.45,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

kenmc wrote: »
    buffalo under luas bridge in dundrum @ 10.45,

Is this to do with honky dorys

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭red man walking

My First ever sighting, full pink kit on the donabate roundabout at about 07:45, to far away to say morning

My First ever sighting, full pink kit on the donabate roundabout at about 07:45, to far away to say morning
    It was me! :)

EDIT: Were you on a bike also? I passed two other cyclists in that vicinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭red man walking

It was me! :)

EDIT: Were you on a bike also? I passed two other cyclists in that vicinity.

Nah unfortunately I was in the van but I promise I'll shout next time:)

New Jersey heading towards Sutton at about 12:45 - have a feeling it was Wishbone but not 100% sure

New Jersey heading towards Sutton at about 12:45 - have a feeling it was Wishbone but not 100% sure
    Your feeling was spot on! :)

(Did I meet you in Baldoyle?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Bloody hell this is turning into 'I spotted Wishbone Ash in a Boards jersey' thread
    :p

bcmf wrote: »
    Bloody hell this is turning into 'I spotted Wishbone Ash in a Boards jersey' thread
    I know, I think he must be cycling around Co. Dublin continuously all day. Neat trick to check Boards Jersey sightings thread & post to it without having to stop...:D

Yep, it was me in Baldoyle, will have to stop and say hello properly one of these times!

• Advertisement

bcmf wrote: »
    The boards gear only comes out in rotation. Most days I don't wear it! :)
    RonanCFD wrote:
    I know, I think he must be cycling around Co. Dublin continuously all day
    I wish! I have a very stressful job which greatly interfers with my cycling. :(

Advertisement