Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAJOR SPOILERS: Matrix reloaded - confusing ?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

With all the theories flying about, it's safe to say that no one willl know the full plot of whats going on until Revolutions. What we can do is confirm the little pieces of the puzzle. From the game I discovered this:
    The late Gloria Foster, who played the Oracle right up until shooting began on Revolutions, has been replaced for the game and Revolutions. She explains that her new face is a punishment from the Merovingian for having helped Neo. She says Neo is in a coma because "his mind has separated from his body." Trinity can save him, but there's a catch: She has to fight through hell to do it. (I assume this is the fight we see with Trinity in the Revolutions teaser.)
    This would confirm my original idea that Neo is in a mini Matrix and the machines are manipulating him. it's up to Trinity to save him. This also explains the whole Neo defeating the sentinel thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Yeah I saw that bit but I figured she is getting younger, aging in reverse, as wasn't Samantha Mumba or some other hip young black chick not already seen supposed to be Revolutions playing the Oracle (not referring to Niobe who I'd say was prob originally cast as Allayiha or however you spell it).

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

was just watching final flight of the osiris and i noticed a plate on the ship which says "The Osiris, Made in the usa 2079"
    Interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

In the Second Renaissance Part 1 you see what I think are the Zionists' hovercraft being manufactured in 01.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

those are just the bit that goes into the 'hover' bit of them. If you watch it again, they are using the technology to make flying cars initially. I guess they just adapted them to their needs for the hovercrafts later.

• Advertisement
Advertisement