Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Swedish house mafia stabbings (Updated Mod Warning Post #1)

Comments

I've no idea - I wasn't there, and there doesn't seem to be any decent reports anywhere.
    I never insinuated that drugs were the blame for any stabbings.
    But they are the blame for the alleged deaths of 3 people.

What drugs?

How many of the 45,000 people consumed zero alcohol, do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

0.1%, not 0.01% :pac:

I knew there was a reason I took Ordinary level.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I'm hearing it is actually 11 stabbings and they were all by the same scummer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

MagicSean wrote: »

I'd be confident that a good chunk of the people there were on TR,

Table Row?
    I didn't know that scummers were so up on HTML.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    What drugs?

No idea.
    That's just what the report said.
    Just an overdose of some kind.
    Probably a mix I'd say, or a bad batch - there doesn't seem to be much actual info anywhere which is just stupid - that's what leads to mass speculation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,160 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its not the drink.

Its not the drugs.

Its not the artists.

Its scum being scum. Same way people get stabbed on any weekend night in our fair city. The concentration of people, and thus scum, is the problem.

I've no idea - I wasn't there, and there doesn't seem to be any decent reports anywhere.
    I never insinuated that drugs were the blame for any stabbings.
    But they are the blame for the alleged deaths of 3 people.
    We shall see. Only one was at the gig. It's too soon to say. If it's a dodgy lot going around and only 3 deaths then it's not a very dodgy lot. And that's making the massive assumption that they're all linked. And even then, I've overdosed on alcohol before, is alcohol to blame or just me being an idiot?
    jdooley28 wrote: »
    What now?
    45/45000 is 0.1%, not 0.01%.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

kyub wrote: »
    I'm hearing it is actually 11 stabbings and they were all by the same scummer.

I can't help picturing someone walking through the crowd like one of the knife wielding thugs in streets of rage.

mikom wrote: »
    Table Row?
    I didn't know that scummers were so up on HTML.

You still use <table> tags? I bet you've never heard of this band :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Off their heads on cannabis........

Love from 30 seconds on, nothing better than some hard lad starting something he can't finish.

Have to say though, if that guy was on ecstacy it's not like any I've ever come across.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

mikom wrote: »
    Off their heads on cannabis........

probably taking hash tablets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

MagicSean wrote: »
    Everyone i saw could be classed there yes. But i suppose it depends on what you class as a scumbag. Personally i find people pissing in a public park to be pretty scummy and that alone was rampant.

So we'll take Maki's post about his daughter and what happened. She sent him a text because she wanted to leave because (I assume) of the violence.

Surely someone who wants to leave isn't a scumbag or is it "enter the phoneix park and be labled a scumbag"?

But I'm still curious about one thing: what were you looking at, exactly? You weren't at the park you said. So did you watch some videos and deduce that the people who weren't making a show of themselves must clearly be secretly wanting to make a show of themselves and that is why there also scumbags?

I'm using Maki's post about his daughter ringing him as an example about someone who had got a call to take a kid and two friends home, it doesn't matter who's kids they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Mud wrestling =/= not erotic

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

What the **** is the steward waiting for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Pudsy33 wrote: »

A pay rise?

• Subscribers Posts: 40,679 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

That's pure unadulterated boozed up neanderthal acting there.

It to be over. It's like bouncers, if you think they're there for your safety you're sorely mistaken.

For the fight to finish :pac: He's a minimum wage steward stood there on his own. He's not a boxing referee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

he is clearly mashed on extacy pipes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Collie D wrote: »
    Mud wrestling =/= not erotic

**** in the bucket style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

While its not pretty, summer gatherings in Dublin rarely are. I remember the "lark in the park" and various things in town that ended similarily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

That's the problem, there's only one steward. If he jumps in, all of a sudden these two scumbags show an emotional display of scumbag unity and team together to kick the poor chaps head in and kill him, celebrating by drinking Dutch Gold from each other's armpits.

Fúcking subhuman scum. The state of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Still laughing at everyone being confused why the chap didn't get involved.

I'll be glad to explain: Notice how after the ground fight is stopped and someone tries to pull the guy away, he gets a few punches for that?

Yeah that's why. He works there. He's not an idiot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Back-up I presume. I'm no security expert but I'd assume the main role of a solo steward is to give directions, shout at people to get down off shoulders, etc...not to put themselves in danger without a colleague to back them up.

I'm only assuming here so anyone who's actually done the job, please feel free to correct me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Hes there to sing the star trek music for the fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Are you guys serious? The stewards aren't there to put up with the type of madness being displayed in that video and what we're hearing in various posts. The only real security at these things are the lads at the stage protecting the performers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

kyub wrote: »
    Are you guys serious? The stewards aren't there to put up with the type of madness being displayed in that video and what we're hearing in various posts. The only real security at these things are the lads at the stage protecting the performers.

I wasnt aware of that, there should be more security and garda presence at these things.

• Advertisement

Collie D wrote: »
    Back-up I presume. I'm no security expert but I'd assume the main role of a solo steward is to give directions, shout at people to get down off shoulders, etc...not to put themselves in danger without a colleague to back them up.

I'm only assuming here so anyone who's actually done the job, please feel free to correct me.

Eh, no. You're there to watch free gigs and get pissed up at the end of your shift. Occasionally you point to the general direction of the toilets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement